Hello Everyone!!

Options
Hello:

I just signed up and thought I would introduce myself. I am hoping that this site helps me keep on track.

I am trying to get into better shape because I am 30 years old, newly married and we will be planning on having children in a few years. I would like to be in shape before I have children because I have some major heart problems and am already high risk.

I can see already how easy it is to become less concerned about weight and health and how it can catch up on you before you know it.

My major weakness is brownies. If I make them I have no problem eating all of them in one night. I think carbs and not drinking enough water is also a problem.

I have a gym membership but after work it is so easy to cuddle up on the couch and not want to go back out into the cold :)

So here we go....wish me luck!!!

Replies

• rseman
    rseman Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello:

I just signed up and thought I would introduce myself. I am hoping that this site helps me keep on track.

I am trying to get into better shape because I am 30 years old, newly married and we will be planning on having children in a few years. I would like to be in shape before I have children because I have some major heart problems and am already high risk.

I can see already how easy it is to become less concerned about weight and health and how it can catch up on you before you know it.

My major weakness is brownies. If I make them I have no problem eating all of them in one night. I think carbs and not drinking enough water is also a problem.

I have a gym membership but after work it is so easy to cuddle up on the couch and not want to go back out into the cold :)

So here we go....wish me luck!!!
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    welcome I to find it hard to do anything after working 12 hours and I have a great husband that makes it easy to come home he is the cook he cooks healthy but I just eat to much I lose 3 pounds think great and then its like if I put anything in my mouth 3 pounds are back
    but that is me there are alot of people on this site that are doing great and you can too
    nice to met you