12 Weeks until Summer...Let the INSANITY Begin!

Options
Ok. I am currently on my 12th week of P90x and decided to start insanity today. I did the FIT test and of course it kicked my butt. I will be doing Insanity for the next 60days and will be adding Chalene Extreme in a couple of weeks.

Did anyone else start INSANITY today? I'm looking for company/motivation. I am terrified of Insanity after today. It seems awesome but it's very high impact. If you are an insanity grad or is currently duting the program the program, any tips or pointer on how to finish the program safely is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I start April 1st...Let me know how it is :-) Good Luck
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started (again) today!! done 4 wks of it before, over last summer and saw alot of results. really wanting to commit to the whole 60 days this time!! Glad someone else started today too, we can keep each other going!!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity last Saturday. I think you just have to go at your own pace and keep moving. There was no way I was going to master this program so I am just doing my best and completing the program. We shall see what happens!
  • ellisor1230
    Options
    I started Insanity with my husband last Monday. It is INTENSE, but I'm already seeing results. We're following the Nutrition Guide as well. I lost 4lbs and 0.5in off my waist in just the first week. It is very high impact, but I've started looking forward to it. We're planning on doing at least 2 rounds.
  • faeryluvr
    faeryluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on my final week and starting again on the3rd :) It gets tougher, but stick with it and you WILL see results.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I start April 1st...Let me know how it is :-) Good Luck
    Thank you. I will let you know.
  • FitPhysique
    Options
    I started (again) today!! done 4 wks of it before, over last summer and saw alot of results. really wanting to commit to the whole 60 days this time!! Glad someone else started today too, we can keep each other going!!
    Most definitely. I will send yo ua friend request.
  • FitPhysique
    Options
    I started Insanity with my husband last Monday. It is INTENSE, but I'm already seeing results. We're following the Nutrition Guide as well. I lost 4lbs and 0.5in off my waist in just the first week. It is very high impact, but I've started looking forward to it. We're planning on doing at least 2 rounds.
    :smile: Wow, that's very encouraging. I don't mind working out hard as long as I see results. Thank you let me know how you guys make out.
  • FitPhysique
    Options
    I'm on my final week and starting again on the3rd :) It gets tougher, but stick with it and you WILL see results.
    Thank you thank you thank you :wink: I'm just going to listen to my body and keep moving. Do my best and forget the rest.