Some nice combinations of food

kazzar77
kazzar77 Posts: 17
edited September 25 in Recipes
Some nice combinations of food which are relatively healthy and people might wanna try. Porridge (oatmeal to my american friends) and blueberrys - yummy.

Tuna mayonaise sandwich with olives. Sounds weird but really nice

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member

Tuna mayonaise sandwich with olives. Sounds weird but really nice

thats not weird! thats perfect!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    soft poached eggs on spinach!
  • kazzar77
    kazzar77 Posts: 17
    soft poached eggs on spinach!

scottish slimmers had that as a meal I loved it
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Starfish (it's better than Bumble Bee - compare them) Tuna with Olive Oil Mayo (half calories and other benefits of regular mayo), with chopped celery, onion if you like it, and some pickle relish. Mix. Eat by using iceburg lettuce pieces to pinch some of the tuna and pop em into your mouth!

Almond milk, protein powder, raw egg - blend

Plain chobani greek yogurt, fresh blackberries and 2 tsp honey. Break up berries and mix well.

Thomas Whole Wheat english muffin drizzled with raw honey.

Egg whites and spinach

Cottage Cheese and Del Monte Peaches (without sugar type)
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Cottage cheese with fruit cocktail (the unsweetened kind--although I admit that I do add sweetener). Anyway, the fruit helps me get down the cottage cheese. I am not crazy about it plain.

Another one that I love is steamed broccoli mixed with a wedge of Laughing Cow Lite French Onion. A nice twist to broccoli for only 35 cals. Almost like broccoli casserole, which I do miss.
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Another one that I love is steamed broccoli mixed with a wedge of Laughing Cow Lite French Onion. A nice twist to broccoli for only 35 cals. Almost like broccoli casserole, which I do miss.

Ooh, I am definnitely going to try this one!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    scrambled eggs with avocado

romaine, tuna, red onion, olives, avocado + dressing

shredded cabbage, onion, sweet red pepper, chickpeas + evoo

oatmeal, banana, almond butter + almond milk
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Banana - sliced lengthwise, put in the oven under the broiler to soften it up some. Take out and drizzle a tiny bit of organic maple syrup.

Chobani Yogurt, mixed with Kashi Crunch cereal (just a bit) and some flax seeds.
  • Sounds delicious!!
  • JodiLouLou
    JodiLouLou Posts: 17 Member
    Cottage cheese with fruit cocktail (the unsweetened kind--although I admit that I do add sweetener). Anyway, the fruit helps me get down the cottage cheese. I am not crazy about it plain.

I just discovered Laughing Cow....AMAZING STUFF!
This discussion has been closed.