Hello Everybody

Options
Hey I'm new to my fitness pal as of yesterday. I am 30 years old and have four beautiful children. I am currently a stay at home mom but am on the look out to start working again. I signed up after finding it on my android market and it fit the change I was wanting to make in my life. I have gotten a year older like most of us do. But I get a year closer to the same age my mom was when she passed away in her mid 40's. I have recently went to the doctor and weighed in at the highest I've ever been. Even after 3 back to back pregnancies. After my physical results came back. Nothing to serious I but an eye opener. I've decided to set myself on the road to a healthier life style. I have an offical quit date on smoking that is April 1st and am on the road to a healthier lifestyle with better food choices and more exercise. Unlike my mom I want to live to see my kids get married and enjoy having grand babies.

Megan

Replies

• Lazr1430
    Lazr1430 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck and Congratulations on setting some promising goals for yourself! I have only been using this site for about 6 weeks and have lost 10 lbs. It is VERY helpful! I also lost my mother earlier than I would have liked. Although she was older than your mother.. but I too am now creeping up on the age she was when she became ill. It is attention getting for sure! Good luck with your endeavors! If you log EVERYTHING you eat, you will soon see where you have issues and find what works for you.