NEW TEXAN ON BOARD....NEED FRIENDS!!! FOR ENCOURAGEMENT

Options
HELP!!! I JUST JOINED A GYM AND IM HEADED OUT THE DOOR TO GO DO THREE MILES ON THE TREADMILL. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF LOSING 80 POUNDS AND ONLY 6 ARE GONE SO FAR.....ANYONE OUT THERE NEED A BUD TO VISIT WITH AND ENCOURAGE!! LOL......HURRY!! LOL

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome:smile:
  • egoplast
    egoplast Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    happy to help
  • shan2bthin
    shan2bthin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome from a fellow Texan!
  • meganmorrison25
    Options
    Great job! I always set my incline on the treadmill to at least 1.0 to mimic real walking. I've really been enjoying the calorie burn preset workouts and setting the max incline at like 10. Hard workout, but feels great! Less knee impact!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Welcome from a fellow Texan!! I am always open to supporting others! Feel free to add me!! Good luck with everything!

:happy:
  • bizygirl43
    Options
    i did 45 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5 mph plus did legs tonight....so proud that i even went and didnt do too bad for my first time....im excited. gonna go do the treadmill at 5:30 am in the morning.....stay motivated!!
  • dababers
    dababers Posts: 135
    Options
    Howdy! You've come to the right place! You'll find lots of friends and encouragement on here to help you meet your goals. Wishing you luck on your journey!
  • JenniferWalden
    JenniferWalden Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Don't give up! No pain...no loss!!! LOL :smile:
  • bethymay123
    Options
    Hello from seguin, TX. My weight lose journey is 48 pounds long. Add me and we can help eachother down our prospective paths.