BLACK TEAM 10/9

Options
Oh I am sooooo sorry to all three teams. I had to take some pain meds for my mouth and let's just say a little vicodin makes mommy a really sleepy girl.

Here are the black team results for week 7:

Member..........................................last.........................current.................+/-
anna-banana.................................165.8........................165.8.................0
carlotta.............................................168.0........................170.0................+2
charny164.......................................169.0.........................170.0................+1
chipper15173................................219.6...........................219.4..............-0.2
cyberswitch....................................233.0..........................231.0..............-2
guntherma.....................................157.0..........................157.4.............+0.4
harleydiva......................................193.0...........................192.0..........-1
hopeful1........................................161.4...........................160.4............-1
iftcheiaf..........................................140.0...........................138.0.............-2.0
jackiemal......................................326.6............................325.4............-1.2
jbeasinger....................................295.0............................294.0...........-1
jnb0203........................................256.0............................254.0............-2
krystalynnem...............................197.5...........................198.5............+1
licia67...........................................153.4...........................153.4...............0
leelastar........................................164.5.........................171.0................+6.5
lmwardx.....................................245.0..............................244.5.............-0.5
losing_it......................................172.0............................169.0..............-3
marhuba....................................283.8............................282.0.............-1.8
metco89....................................216.5..............................217.0.............+0.5
minerva......................................190.0.............................189.0..............-1
mishy..........................................214.5...........................213.0................-1.5
nich0le.......................................219.4...........................219.0................-0.4
pandora3799............................178.0..........................175.0..................-3
scheidch....................................212.6..........................211.2................-1.4
stenogal....................................145.0...........................146.0.................+1
stephanie078...........................210.0..........................209.0................-1
texasangelbeth........................164.5..........................164.5.................0
2across.....................................289.4...........................287.0...............-2.4
vilma..........................................327.0...........................325.0...............-2.0
vonalj.........................................174.4............................174.4................0

totals.........................................6161.7............................6146.8............-14.9

We had a tie for this weeks biggest black team loser:
congrats to Losing_it and Pandora3799

Correction to stephanie078, I had her start weight incorrect, she did not gain 6lbs last week rather she has lost 9lbs since starting the challenge and seeing that she started later than some of us that is a great number!!!!

Way to go team!

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Oh I am sooooo sorry to all three teams. I had to take some pain meds for my mouth and let's just say a little vicodin makes mommy a really sleepy girl.

Here are the black team results for week 7:

Member..........................................last.........................current.................+/-
    anna-banana.................................165.8........................165.8.................0
    carlotta.............................................168.0........................170.0................+2
    charny164.......................................169.0.........................170.0................+1
    chipper15173................................219.6...........................219.4..............-0.2
    cyberswitch....................................233.0..........................231.0..............-2
    guntherma.....................................157.0..........................157.4.............+0.4
    harleydiva......................................193.0...........................192.0..........-1
    hopeful1........................................161.4...........................160.4............-1
    iftcheiaf..........................................140.0...........................138.0.............-2.0
    jackiemal......................................326.6............................325.4............-1.2
    jbeasinger....................................295.0............................294.0...........-1
    jnb0203........................................256.0............................254.0............-2
    krystalynnem...............................197.5...........................198.5............+1
    licia67...........................................153.4...........................153.4...............0
    leelastar........................................164.5.........................171.0................+6.5
    lmwardx.....................................245.0..............................244.5.............-0.5
    losing_it......................................172.0............................169.0..............-3
    marhuba....................................283.8............................282.0.............-1.8
    metco89....................................216.5..............................217.0.............+0.5
    minerva......................................190.0.............................189.0..............-1
    mishy..........................................214.5...........................213.0................-1.5
    nich0le.......................................219.4...........................219.0................-0.4
    pandora3799............................178.0..........................175.0..................-3
    scheidch....................................212.6..........................211.2................-1.4
    stenogal....................................145.0...........................146.0.................+1
    stephanie078...........................210.0..........................209.0................-1
    texasangelbeth........................164.5..........................164.5.................0
    2across.....................................289.4...........................287.0...............-2.4
    vilma..........................................327.0...........................325.0...............-2.0
    vonalj.........................................174.4............................174.4................0

totals.........................................6161.7............................6146.8............-14.9

We had a tie for this weeks biggest black team loser:
    congrats to Losing_it and Pandora3799

Correction to stephanie078, I had her start weight incorrect, she did not gain 6lbs last week rather she has lost 9lbs since starting the challenge and seeing that she started later than some of us that is a great number!!!!

Way to go team!
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Oh, and for todays motivation!

I was watching biggest loser on Tuesday as most of you did. I don't know if any of you caught it but Jillian said something to Shellay that hit me like a ton of bricks and I thought it was a good motivational line for all of us to put somewhere to remind us that it isn't going to be easy to get where we want to be.

And I quote from Jillian:

"IF YOU WANT MORE YOU HAVE TO GIVE MORE!" :love: :love:

There is not a better statement to me than this. We all have our moments, we ladies can blame TOM, we can make excuses but when it comes right down to it did you give all you could give to make a difference in your body? I know I don't do as much as I should or could. When they were all on the stair climbers Shellay said my legs can't do this and Jillian said your legs are fine, it's your head that can't do this.

So let's make a promise to ourselves this 8th week of the challenge, don't listen to your head. We are stronger and more capable than we probably give ourselves credit for. Only we can give more towards our ultimate goals. It will not come from a magical source, it has to come from within.

:heart:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wohoooooooo Black team! Good job last week! Let's try even harder this week and really kick some butt!
    That zero bus better stay away from me or imma put sugar in the tank!:laugh:
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    Love todays motivation!!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I will be weighing in tomorrow morning. I don't want to jinx myself.. but I FEEL like I'm going to have a good one this week :)
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good job losing_it. i bet you couldn't wait for the results to come out so you could shout it.:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    good job losing_it. i bet you couldn't wait for the results to come out so you could shout it.:flowerforyou:

Yup, I'm wearing my 41 proudly! :laugh: I was really excited. What makes it even better is Mother Nature showed up this morning so I was even bloated when I weighed in yesterday! I'm 24 pounds away from where I want to be and it feels GOOD! Thanks to all of you for all the support!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Nich0le, thanks for reminding us that if we want more, we have to give more! That is SO true! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I will be weighing in tomorrow morning. I don't want to jinx myself.. but I FEEL like I'm going to have a good one this week :)

I have my fingers crossed for you, Tanz!!! Here's to a good weigh-in.:drinker:
  • Vilma
    Vilma Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Woooohoooo, we did GREAT!!! Congratulations to all, lets keep it going!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Wohoooooooo Black team! Good job last week! Let's try even harder this week and really kick some butt!

psst, can I get some sugar from you:bigsmile:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I need some too :) I was definately ridin' the zero bus... but my clothes fit better so that was a bonus :)
  • Losing_It
    Options

psst, can I get some sugar from you:bigsmile:

Sure can...fill it's tank and let's send it elsewhere!
  • Nich0le
    Options
    As long as the sugar goes in the busses tank and not yours!!!!

I get my stitches out on Tuesday, I am grounded from body pump for at least one more day. Now why is it when I can go as much as I want I struggle but now that I have been told no I can't wait to go :noway: Maybe if someone would say YES to ice cream and junk food I would stay away from that too! :laugh:

Trying really hard to be super good with the food since the workouts are "to be kept to light walking"..blah. so far so good, lots of veggie soup and vegetarian chili (also not allowed to eat meat for a few days...ugh) Well, not that I eat a lot of meat to begin with so I don't know what I am complaining about, but you know, doc says no and I decide I want steak :laugh: :laugh:

Well, finish today off great ladies and gents. I'm off to daughters jazz band concert!

:heart:
  • 2Across
    2Across Posts: 41
    Options
    Great job Black Team!!!

Nichole, I hope you're feeling better soon. I agree, tell me no to something and I want it!

I hope everyone has a great on program day and weekend.

Anita