Mom of Seven!

mrspattyann
mrspattyann Posts: 3 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I am a mother of seven, tired, worn-out, love to cook and EAT! It's hard to exercise with my lifestyle but I'm going to try to manage some walks here and there and really watch what I eat. Friends and support would be WONDERFUL. I am a Florida resident newly moved here from North Carolina. Each pregnancy I have gained on average a good fifty or sixty pounds, but I have to say that I've kept myself in reasonably good health and shape despite all my obstacles. I've given birth six times, and have a step-daughter. I'm trying to lower my cholesterol, tone my post-partum flab, improve my blood pressure, and eat away some inches. Glad to meet and get to know you!!:smile:

Replies

• JD1805
    JD1805 Posts: 45
    WOW compared to being a mom of 7 this should be easy. Good luck
  • I'm number 2 out of 11 : ) I would love to be your friend!
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    And I thought my life was difficult with just my five kids...
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    You can do it!

I have 4 kids...gained 80, 50, 45 and 35 pounds! We're in this together!

I grew up in Fort Lauderdale...now I live in Alaska (also lived in NC). Where in NC are you from and where in Florida are you now?
  • father5
    father5 Posts: 69
    Welcome Patty. This sight is great.:happy:
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Welcome! You'll love this site. Lots of support here. :)
  • mrspattyann
    mrspattyann Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes! I'm very excited about getting to know all of you and supporting each other. I've added all who requested me as a friend :D. Thank you for adding me. New friends make life exciting and fun!
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Hello! Welcome and feel free to add me:happy:
This discussion has been closed.