Hey!

Options
I'm Lorraine, 24y/o from Mayaguez, Puerto Rico and kinda new to the site! I added the app on my Android phone and have been using it for the past 3 weeks. At first it was kind of hard to remember to write everything down, but once I got the hang of it I'm addicted! I've only lost 3lbs since I started using it, which makes it 10lbs since I started dieting at the end of January. My goal is to get to 125lbs, so I still have 26 more to go! The weight-loss has been going a bit slow, but at least I'm getting there!
5449146.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• MrsMedeiros
    Options
    They slower you lose the weight the easier it is to keep it off. Your doing great! Welcome to MFP!
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Welcome to the site!

Congratulations on losing 26 lbs so far. Great Job!

Your story makes me want to keep on working, although I have only been at it for 6 days.

Amy
  • kgarza810
    kgarza810 Posts: 37
    Options
    I was the same way! I love this site! you can find great support here. good luck with your goal weight.
  • ladair67
    ladair67 Posts: 1
    Options
    That's great!
    I feel a little like I'm in the same boat but I'm 43 and it's a little harder...hahaha! I've been working hard to lose this last 10 pounds and it's hard to do so I figure if I get in the habit of writing down what I eat I'll have a better chance of losing the weight...

Happy Health to All!!! :)