Starting over and need support :)

Options
Hi Everyone,

I just joined this site today after finding this awesome app for my droid :) love it. I had lost over 100 lbs. 5 yrs ago after GBS and have gained most of it back... I would love support :) I really feel driven to get healthy again!

This time I am going to keep it off!!:happy:

Replies

• sheryllh79
    Options
    I'm new to this site too! I could use a networking buddy! I had the gastric bypass surgery 3 months ago and have lost 60 pounds so far! You can do it!
  • gonzanab
    gonzanab Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well you've come to the right place for support. Let me know if you need anything in order to stay motivated.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If it support your are needing, you came to the right place. You can getg back on track! Good luck!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Great to have you here!! Feel free to friend me if you like. I have only been here a little over a week and love it. There is such great support and all the tools and you can get all your questions answered. They might not be the answer you want but they will be answered. Hope you have great success in your weight loss journey.
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You are in a great place and the people here are great! Good luck with your weight loss. I too have 100+ pounds to lose.
  • McBoBo
    McBoBo Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new myself but love it...this is great for tracking food and excerise and has a bunch of motivation for a lifestyle change (not a diet :O) Best wishes!
  • ere89
    ere89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new, but I believe MyFitnessPal and this community are excellent resources to keep us on track. Best of luck to you. God bless.
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    Sheryl,
    Good for you!!! Remember, don't listen to anyone who believes it is easy! It is hard work and it pays off :) Just don't ever revert back like I did, no matter what how life treats you :) Just keep it up!
    Adriana
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    :heart: Thanks everyone! :heart:
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I really needed something to keep me on track. This site and my Android app are just the thing!
  • yogaangel
    Options
    Good luck! It's hard work. Just by signing in to this site, I know that you are ready to JUST DO IT. :) It's so hard to get back on track and now you are on your way. GREAT JOB!

I've lost 120 pounds in total and recently started gaining it back. I have lost those nasty 35 pounds now and currently at goal. One thing that I have learned is that we need to stay close to the scales. Weighing everyday is something that keeps me on track. The other is tracking my food and fitness on MFP.

Friend request me if you would like to stay in touch. Good luck on your journey. :)