Introduction

Options
Hi, Im new and I dont know how to post into discussions hope this is in the right place. I'm Zakiyyah, Z for short hoping to stay motivated to finally stop gaining weight. My clothes don't fit :(

Replies

• bumcheeks
    Options
    Hi Z!

Welcome. I'm pretty new too. What are your motivations behind your goal of weight-loss (besides your clothes!)

Emma
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Amy. So far it looks like you're figuring out the site just fine. It won't take long and you'll be making friends all over the place!

I wish my clothes fit better too... I have only been on this site for 6 days and I am starting to see my arms getting a little firmer and taking shape again. If I can do that in 6 days, just imagine what you can do!
    Thanks for introducing yourself. You have made a good first step in the right direction.

Amy
  • kgarza810
    kgarza810 Posts: 37
    Options
    hi! welcome to the site. stay motivated and dedicated and you will reach your goal in no time
  • sbrake
    sbrake Posts: 25
    Options
    hello!
    this site helps make it a little easier. im pretty new to this as well.
    congrats on taking the first step lol. Good Luck! :happy:
  • zakiyyahsana
    zakiyyahsana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, I have a family history of diabetes and hypertension. I'm still pretty healthy but I'm 32 now and if I don't get control of my bad habits now I know they will get the best of me. My goal weight it 185.
  • zakiyyahsana
    zakiyyahsana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the support and for being friendly!!
  • starryeyedsnoozer
    starryeyedsnoozer Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Z! Thanks for requesting me as a friend. You can do this! I'll kick your butt if you kick mine :0) TC