How many times have you eaten "AFTER" closing out your diary

Options
Unfortunately, I have done this several times this month. And I did not enter the calories on the next days diary either.
I know, I know. I'm only cheating myself. And i'm gonna work at being more honest with this.

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I actually dont do this -- but I also dont close out my diary until just before I go to bed ... keep me more honest I think!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I have done it before... it was a moment of weakness. lol.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    never. once i finish everything i have planned, i won't consume any more... if i get hungry, i'll drink several cups of hot water!
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes but I usually (being the operative word) add it in for that day.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Once or twice, but I log it. You can still add food after you've hit the "complete this entry" button.
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I don't close out my diary until I'm headed to bed... also keeps me more honest... because if I make the choice to eat something before bed, I can add it at the same time :)
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Your diary never actually closes. You can update and change any days entries anytime. So if you eat something, log it.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes! But if I do it's something small. Like tonight I had some carrots after I closed mine. I really don't care enough to go log it.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Once or twice, but I log it. You can still add food after you've hit the "complete this entry" button.

Same here.
  • bsprowl
    bsprowl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A very, very bad habit of mine...probably why i havent lost any weight recently...it's becoming a problem, one i really need to address!!
  • helluva4
    helluva4 Posts: 51
    Options
    I have done it, but I log it because I feel guilty if I don't!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Same here.
    Yep, same here too, if I don't add it to that night I'll add it to the next day (especially because it tends to be after midnight). And like several people said, I try to wait untill I'm about to go to bed to close it out.
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I do that too.
    It's mostly midnight snacking!
    It's annoying. ;P
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I do it often but I always open it back up and enter in the cals I KNOW what I would do if i didnt log EVERYTHING.
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time, but I log it even after I click complete. Sometimes I want to click complete to see what the "prediction" is for my weight loss. Since it is often late night snacking, I do tend to redistribute the calories to the two days to make them both under. But I figure this 24hr span of time is arbitrary anyway. We could be doing weekly calorie goals instead of daily.
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I do this nearly every day. I "complete" my diary usually after dinner, but I usually go back and have an evening snack. I always log it, though.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I do it sometimes, but make sure I log it. Doesn't really make any difference if you have hit the "finish for the day" button.
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    brush your teeth right after completing your entry for the day!

i've definitely done it. but i usually revise and complete again, or add it to the next day.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    On the occasional sleepless night I will have a snack and go back and log it in. Sometimes I don't get back to the computer before bed to close my diary, so I just do it the next morning. No biggie, you just don't get the notification on your wall that you closed your diary for that date.