To lose 18 pounds by April 30th

Options
2»

Replies

• Gayanka
    Gayanka Posts: 10
    Options
    Ok, ladies let's do it!! And show everyone that we can be strong and beatiful!!!
    Today I buy a scale and I'm going to check my weigt every day.
    Also I start to visit fitness club from Monday and eat only healthy and low calories food. We'll see results in 2 weeks.....
    Thanks everyone who join me.....
  • MargieWalsh
    MargieWalsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • Rockin33
    Rockin33 Posts: 58
    Options
    I want to join this challenge! Just joined MFP and I need a push!
  • jcnurse
    jcnurse Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in, Kinda been slacking here lately and need something to get me motivated. Can't wait to see how we all do. Good luck everyone!!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm in ladies! Please add me. I'd like to hear all positive & negative feedback of what's helping and/or hurting you with your goal. 18 pds would put me right at my 1st goal weight. April 30th is a great target date. Let's do this ladies!!!
  • ebonirose
    ebonirose Posts: 10
    Options
    Would love to join, going on vacation next month and want to knock off some pounds before I head out.
    PW:161
    CW: 158
    GW: 140
  • jcnurse
    jcnurse Posts: 16
    Options
    What day are we weighing in?
  • Gayanka
    Options
    What day are we weighing in?

I think at the begining of a week, let it be Monday :)
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    I'm in, Kinda been slacking here lately and need something to get me motivated. Can't wait to see how we all do. Good luck everyone!!

I'm right there with you. I've slacked up a lot but I got my motivation back yesterday & I'm back in. We are taking an all girls beach trip April 7-10 ... I'd like to be below my 200 lb. mark by then.

Good luck everyone!
  • Gayanka
    Options
    Ladies, how is your progress?
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose about 18lbs, but I know there's not a hope in hell I'll do it in that space of time!