What have you done RIGHT today? Day 6

Options
To often we ONLY reflect on the things we didn't do or could have done better - there is a place for that but we also need to reflect on the things we have done right. ONLY positive comments- so tell me what have you done right, last night or today?

* mine is*

Day 2 of INSANITY complete. Had the GNC AMP Protein with in 30 minutes of exercising like I"m suppose to :D, and already have 20 ounces of water. AGAIN went to bed at 930 that wase awesome.

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I stayed in my calorie goals yesterday and did an hour of Zumba last night. The water weight I've gained from stopping smoking seems to be slowly going away. I made it through a day of work with a cheerful mood. I didn't beat my husband last night when he started talking about how bad he wanted a cigarette. :)
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Drank plenty of water which is major for me as love my coffee!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options

AWESOME....water is SO important. I use to be HORRIABLE about drinking water. Like I was hospitalized several times for dehydration....not anymore though :D

GOOD JOB
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options

AWESOME....water is SO important. I use to be HORRIABLE about drinking water. Like I was hospitalized several times for dehydration....not anymore though :D

GOOD JOB

Really oh my god, Im too embarrassed to say how much i drank. Still having it but trying each day to drink less and less and more water.
    i was even annoyed this morning as i left my water bottle at home lol i normally keep it on the buggy.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    had a good breakfast a good attitude, plannned snacks and lunch and plenty of water!
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i added flax seed and molasses to my smoothie this morning to boost my omega 3's and iron level.
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Its a small thing I did right, but I chose to eat baby carrots with my dinner instead of the macaroni and cheese that I had made for other people in my household. I love my macaroni and cheese so badly, so it was hard to turn it down.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I woke up too early, so instead of lying there I hopped on my exercise bike for 11 minutes to sneak in a bit of extra exercise.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Its a small thing I did right, but I chose to eat baby carrots with my dinner instead of the macaroni and cheese that I had made for other people in my household. I love my macaroni and cheese so badly, so it was hard to turn it down.

That is NO small thing!!! That is AWESOME will power!!! GREAT JOB!!!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    I woke up too early, so instead of lying there I hopped on my exercise bike for 11 minutes to sneak in a bit of extra exercise.

GREAT Way to make use of the time!!! LOVE IT!!!
  • lhs712
    lhs712 Posts: 10
    Options
    I ate a healthy breakfast, have already drank 2 waters and did my "Walk Away The Pounds 2 mile walk with my Leslie Sansone DVD.

4477975.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • missvics
    missvics Posts: 112
    Options
    This morning i got up on time for work and I'm sitting here reading MFP forums getting motivation!! It's going to be a great day!!
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    I chose to do WII games with my fiance with my extra hour after work since I missed my workout today. I knew I wouldn't burn a lot but it was nice to move and he got the biggest burn for the entire day he's ever had and he was super happy (so was I)! That time could have very likely turned into a bad-girl binge ;p
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Woke up and headed to the pool, then followed it up with a healthy breakfast. I'm ready!!!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I got up early as my husband and I planned, took care of some "business", didn't count calories for that, but should have, then I showered and started working. I have my food planned for the day and think i will sneak in 15 min on the treadmill before I take my daughter to school. Eye appts for my son and I this afternoon and then I WILL burn 1000 calories using my HRM at the gym tonight, won't leave without hitting 1000 on it. I am alll set.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Had a great day with exercise and diet but most importantly found the time to call my 80y mum and listened to whats important to her for an hour.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Had a great day with exercise and diet but most importantly found the time to call my 80y mum and listened to whats important to her for an hour.

LOVE IT!!!!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Was under ALL my goals yesterday (I'm ussually over on at least one, most often sugar!)

And, I walked to work today with my gym bag on my back, and am intending to walk to the gym later on. My daughter passed her driving test last week, so I'm approaching the fact that we're now sharing a car in a positive light - look at all the extra walking and cycling I'll be fitting into my day!
  • funsover
    funsover Posts: 39
    Options
    I exercised in the morning so that I am not thinking and feeling guilty about it all day.
  • tjhmoody
    tjhmoody Posts: 28
    Options
    Those "small" things will add up to big losses. Good for you for making a healthy choice. Keep it up.