ScreenName

Options

Replies

• traininglady911
    traininglady911 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    traininglady911 = I formerly trained computer software phone equipment to 911 (emergency) operators in police, fire and medical.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    My name is Heather and I was born in 1969 but didn't want to make a bad impression.
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My name is Trish but a friend made up Trishkit when we were in middle school. I've always liked it. :smile:

My only gripe ... some people think it's like the cracker. No, that's Triscuit. Totally different, thanks.
  • tcampy65
    tcampy65 Posts: 19
    Options
    Copied my husband (dcampy65) after we got married. First initial, last name nickname, birth year.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    My name is Trish but a friend made up Trishkit when we were in middle school. I've always liked it. :smile:

My only gripe ... some people think it's like the cracker. No, that's Triscuit. Totally different, thanks.

my name is trish too! mine is like the time warp from rocky horror picture show... but the trish warp, instead.
  • JD1805
    JD1805 Posts: 45
    Options
    initials and my atm pin. .just kidding initials and my soccer numbers i use to wear lol
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Kiwi - because I'm from New Zealand
    Dee - because my first name starts with 'D'
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Summie is a variation on my real first name and a nickname I've had for many years but sadly it was taken so now I'm justsummie
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Mines not a name. Just a lil dude peeking... m0_0m! But I do like to pronounce it as Moom!
  • joshuat1114
    Options
    I took my real name (Joshua) and added my last initial (T)
    Then my birth date (11-14)
    joshuat1114.
  • LMac423
    LMac423 Posts: 82
    Options
    First initial (L) + first 3 letters of last name (Mac) + Birthday April 23 (423) =LMac423 ...also at work theyve always called my husband JMac so I guess I'm a copier, too! =)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am a Huge Hunter s Thompson fan,so FearAnLoathing

My favorite book of his is fear and loathing in las vegas
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Kerri = my first name; BB = my dog's name (Buster Bronco); 37 = my soccer jersey number from high school! and I came up with that number because these two guys I was crushing on played baseball across the field from us and one was # 30 and one was # 7! LOL, oh high school, what a ridiculous time.
  • Sirhijinx
    Sirhijinx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sir = because I love Mid Evil times, and it is a great title
    hijinx = because I'm always joking around

So Sirhijinx is me... Been using this name everywhere for ages.
  • onefasternurse
    onefasternurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My screen name is the same one I use on most sites. I drag race in my spare time and I am an ER nurse. one fast-ER-nurse suits me =)
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Uhhh. I just don't like wearing pants lol.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice one!

I'm randomly loopy. loopily random. :huh: :bigsmile:

I like breakfast cereals (including FROOT LOOPS) although i've managed to wean myself off of them! i tend to name things like my computers, flash drives, etc. after things in the movie 2001, birds or potato products. wasn't aware of it, but just happens that way.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My screen name is the same one I use on most sites. I drag race in my spare time and I am an ER nurse. one fast-ER-nurse suits me =)

A fellow gearhead!

Mine comes from my car's model and year.
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was always called Mousy Bill when I was young. I know the mousy was from all the cheese my mom put in my lunches.. I have no idea where the Bill came from. When I got my computer I tried to use that name but it was taken, so I had to use a number after it and did not want to do that. My girl friend who could never remember my real name use to call my Molly, so I became MollyMouse and that is what I mostly use.. However MollyMouse was taken on here and I would have once again had to use a number.. I hate that.. So I put in MsMouse but that was taken, once again a number.. No won't do, so I tried MsMouseMouse and bang here I am.. lol My husband gave me a license plate with MollyM on it..
  • hear_the_applause
    Options
    Mine's a line from one of my favorite songs, "This is Not an Exit" by Saves the Day =)
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Celo = my nickname. My full name is Marcelo but about 80% of the people I know call me Celo. And, for the record, it's SELL-oh, not CHELL-oh.

24 = the jersey number I've worn in every sport I've ever played.