This site is AMAzinG!!

Options
Hey people :smile:
I just came across this site 3 days ago and it is absolutely amazing! Thanks to the creator!
Both my husband and I are hooked. I have read through sooooooo many of the posts and they have really given me motivation.

I work midnights and found myself logging in this morning as soon as I stepped in the door. After reading some of the new posts, I decided to change quick and go for a walk, do some crunches and squats instead of sitting infront of the t.v.

Thanks so much to all the posters, your stories are awesome.

Does anyone have any exercise tips for lower abs (the baby pooch)???
Take care!

Replies

• soccermum
    soccermum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey people :smile:
    I just came across this site 3 days ago and it is absolutely amazing! Thanks to the creator!
    Both my husband and I are hooked. I have read through sooooooo many of the posts and they have really given me motivation.

I work midnights and found myself logging in this morning as soon as I stepped in the door. After reading some of the new posts, I decided to change quick and go for a walk, do some crunches and squats instead of sitting infront of the t.v.

Thanks so much to all the posters, your stories are awesome.

Does anyone have any exercise tips for lower abs (the baby pooch)???
    Take care!
  • meggy88
    meggy88 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome! :) The only advice I have about the "pooch", which I certainly have too, is to make sure you do your cardio or that fat will not come off. You can't spot reduce by just working out your belly. Sure, you can do tons of abdominal exercises, but that just makes it stronger, but not less fatty. I lost a lot of the belly by doing elliptical and stuff but I lost that diet and it came back...so here I am again :) I'm on the same journey you are...get rid of that crappy pooch once and for all!
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome this is such a good site isn't it joined this week myself. Good luck on your journey
  • soccermum
    soccermum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    welcome. Love your pix!!

This is a great site. I have learned so much and lost 21 pounds...sooooooo far!

I dont feel I am on a diet at all. I feel in control. I hope you find this for yourself!

J:flowerforyou:
  • linkinprkluvr86
    Options
    yes it is!!! you can do it. Its all about accountability........ good luck
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey there, It is a amazing site!! my first day , but loving it!! have you tried Rocking body, HIp hop abs? That is what iam working on....i know you cant spot reduce , but eating clean , cardio and getting you body fat down will help.......just my opinon......have a great day.

LInda:smile: