" hi everyone", introducing myself

Heatherahh
Heatherahh Posts: 2
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all fellow seakers of health
My name is Heather and after I had my 3rd child in 2007 and reached my mid 30's weight loss became almost impossible. so I really focussed and in a year went from 280 to 240 and then it stopped so I joined this fitness pal to get more motivation and tips.

Replies

• bethr515
    bethr515 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Heather! I just started fitness pal a week ago and so far so good I guess. I too found success losing weight several years ago but over the past few years have gradually been putting it back on. Being in my late 30s now, I find that taking off these extra pounds is more difficult! Good luck to you!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Good morning, and welcome! Good Luck on your journey. I am finding the daily recoding of my food keeps me from putting any junk in my mouth ;)
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Welcome to MFP...if your looking for motivation, support and self accountability this is the place...not to mention lots of fun chatting and free logging!!!! Make sure to add me if yur looking for friends!!!
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome!!! This site is great for helping you stay motivated and providing you with useful tools.You can add me if you like for support and motivation. YOu can never have too much support!!!
  • wildbohr
    wildbohr Posts: 1 Member
    :love: Hi my name is Linda. I am trying Fitness Pal for the first time. I have not weighed myself since starting on my own personal plan. I have tried every diet imaginable resulting in some weight loss but never reaching a healthy goal. I want to be successful this time. I hope this forum will help keep me more focused. The tools seem so easy to use. we have a family business in Cleveland Ohio I have two sons and I am a grandma. Wish me luck I am finishing my first week and I am ready to get back on the scale.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Hi and Welcome! I'm a SAHM of 3 children and I am so ready to get this weight off. Check out my profile if you'd like to be friends =)
  • mamacath
    mamacath Posts: 51
    Hello & Welcome to the site.. You have found a great site with a lot of support and friendships ... good luck on your journey ..:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.