I am new as of today!

Options
My name is Cindy and Ilost about 30lbs last year on WW, and I want to keep it off plus lose about 30 more pounds. I just happen across this web site while I was looking for a calorie counter. Can someone share with me what kind of success you have had using this web site. Thanks:smile:

Replies

• cindylynn1226
    cindylynn1226 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Cindy and Ilost about 30lbs last year on WW, and I want to keep it off plus lose about 30 more pounds. I just happen across this web site while I was looking for a calorie counter. Can someone share with me what kind of success you have had using this web site. Thanks:smile:
  • mildrede40
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new too, just joined yesterday. This website looks to be a really helpful tool in managing your weight loss. Congrats on your success with WW and Good luck!
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome Cindy. I'm new too as of Monday. I also found this site looking for a calorie counter. Congratulations on your weightloss and I wish you much success in losing the rest.:flowerforyou:
  • Patwin55
    Patwin55 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here!
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Welcome:bigsmile:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 30 you've lost already =o) Way to go!
    I joined on the 4th I think, and so far it's really helping me watch what I'm putting in my mouth! lol
    Good luck!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cindy,
    We have alot of members who have lost weight here. I personally have lost 35 since Aug. I have been plateaued but I am still here holding on. I figure it will break sooner or later.

There has been a post called hold me accountable I think in the general discussion or motivation I don't remember which. Anyway is has alot of different members who have posted what they have lost.

Good luck:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    cindy, welcome aboard
  • icandoit2
    Options
    Welcome. I just joined in the last hour myself. I heard from a friend at work that this is the way to lose it! Good luck!
  • cellorocker
    Options
    So far, I have lost 15 pounds, in about 1 and a half months. It's one of the best sites. I never realized how much I put into my mouth until I looked at my diary. :(
  • Patwin55
    Options
    Love to see you are a cellist. Have you seen Pachebel Rant on You Tube?
  • Patwin55
    Options
    Sorry, that last post was for Tiffanybrowning.