Hi! Wish me luck!

Options
I'm Natalie, I got the app for MFP months and months ago but never used it... until the other day when I realised my heavily pregnant sister weighs less than me :0( time to cut out the rubbish and eat healthily and excersise more. I'm not the most disciplined of people though, so please wish me luck and kick me up the backside if I'm idle for too long!

Replies

• dincler
    dincler Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie on here, too - and so far, the results have been very positive. Good luck on your journey, and I have realized that if you need the support, it's here on the site. Lots of positive energy and tips - and people who are in the same boat as you.

Eat healthy!

RB
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi there

Wishing you the best of luck!

Heidi
  • pinksneakers
    pinksneakers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    No luck needed, find a schedule for eating and exercise and stick to it. Every day is a new day, so if you have a bad one, start new the next!!! Glad you're here, I love this site, hope you do also!!!
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this is a great site to keep you on track with food and calories. If you add friends you get great support and motivation.. you can add me as friend if you wish... and I wish you the best...
  • jupsta3
    jupsta3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I just had a baby... but I weigh more now then when I had her??? Ahhhhhh so here I am...

wishing all others luck and hoping some will come my way too LOL
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    Good Luck...but I think it's more dedication than anything. Just set your mind to accomplish even a small goal and when you reach that goal set another one!

You'll find great support and advice here!!
  • RozzyPooh
    RozzyPooh Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm new as well. Do your best, and you'll be fine!! Good luck!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    LUCK to you! :glasses:
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a little over 3 weeks. I really like the program. I find that when I'm tempted to eat something I'm sometimes able to move on from there because I don't want to enter it into the food journal. I'm likeing this much better than weight watchers..at least for this time in my life. The support from everyone is great and encouraging.
    Glad you have taken the step to join all of us here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I know I can use all the support I can get! :tongue: Best of luck to you!

sally