Share your "epic fail" moment...

Options
mamijujuphat
mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
Everyone has a moment when you feel like you're on top of the world...or you having a great moment then all of a sudden "fail" happens....I have lots to share but one of them that happened to me was about a couple years ago when I was horseback riding with my daughter in Yosemite on a horseback trail, it was my first time riding & my 7 year old daughter's also, I had my camcorder in hand...since we started going faster on the trail...all of the sudden the horses decided they didn't want to go anywhere & started trotting fast back to the stables..beginning with my daughter's horse, then mine, so I managed to put the camcorder away & I tried to comand the horse to stop...& when I pulled the reins I lost my balance & fell off the horse ..."Epic fail" the horse kept going until it got back to the stable I managed to get back up right away & had to walk back to the stables to meet my daughter...& I get a good laugh at it from time to time now...hahaha:laugh: :tongue:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    When I tried to wear a pair of jeans from three years ago and I couldn't even pull them up past my thighs. :sad:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Once, in HS, I was wrestling with my boyfriend and my bra pad fell out.
    :laugh:

My friend saw it and picked it up and put it on her shoulder and said, "OMG! I hate how this thing is always falling off."

:laugh:

Good friend.
  • zakiyyahsana
    zakiyyahsana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A little over a year ago we had a biggest loser contest at work and I started off strong with a 12lb lost in the first month. 2 months later at the final weigh in the guy who had ONLY gained 7lbs was the winner. Epic office fail :laugh: I have gained another 15lbs since then. Epic personal fail.:ohwell:
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    Dude I find nothing as embarrassing as being at the gym bench pressing (without a spotter because I'm so grandiose) and losing the weights. It sucks so bad because the first side gets everyone's attention when it smacks the ground so they get to watch you drop the other side.

This happened to me like a month ago. You just lay there for a second like "Aw shiz I know they're all staring at me."
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    I have several but the one that pops in my mind is my high school talent show. I was rockin it out to some Leann Rimes "Big Deal" and the crowd was clapping with the song and really into my performance - and then I just absolutely forgot the words! I quickly said, I'm sorry, and ran off the stage in tears. SO EMBARASSING! That was like 11 years ago - but I'll never forget it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Hiking with my husband and our dog in October a few years back. Our dog is a little Pekingese. Not exactly the most agile or outdoorsy looking dog. But somehow, I - the girl who prides herself on having grown up running through the woods in the Poconos - slipped on a mossy rock and slid downhill into the creek. My husband tried to help me up, and also fell into the creek.

As we limped back to the car, soaking wet, muddy, bruised and bleeding, our little fluffy dog bounced around us, perfectly dry.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Lol..I think the biggest fail is that I didn't get it on the camcorder...but I got the audio since I had left the camera on when I put it back on the carrying bag...hehe
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Oh gee, there are so many.

My dog shop lifted a chew toy from Pet Smart. I thought it was funny, but the staff got all mad and made a big scene.

I've been going to the same used book store for years, and have been greating the cashier with " what's up dude" until I recently learned he was a she.

I've had many conversations with people only to discover they were on a Bluetooth.
  • captnesshowdy7
    Options
    Wow, I have so many. The most recent one happened about a month ago. I was putting lotion on my legs after getting out of the shower. I had my foot rested on the toilet seat (lid down of course!) and the whole seat decided to come undone. I fell again my bathroom wall, kicked the scale across the room, landed on a cat who proceeded to scratch the crud out of my back and then knocked my head on the cabinet. I must have had a blackout or something because my lovely husband ran upstairs and found me. I do remember him taking the laundry basket off my head but that's about it....Needless to say, we got a new toilet seat after that.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Breaking my only pair of flip flops I brought camping and having to run around the whole trip with duct tape wrapped around them. Total Whiskey Tango!
  • she_elf
    she_elf Posts: 108
    Options
    In high school, I saw a guy I had a crush on in the hallway and as I turned to say "hi" and give him my most charming smile, I walked into a pillar and fell on my butt. He saw. As did the other 50 or so people who were standing around. I try to watch where I'm walking now...
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    lol! all of these are great
    Oh gee, there are so many.

My dog shop lifted a chew toy from Pet Smart. I thought it was funny, but the staff got all mad and made a big scene.

I've been going to the same used book store for years, and have been greating the cashier with " what's up dude" until I recently learned he was a she.

I've had many conversations with people only to discover they were on a Bluetooth.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have so many. The most recent one happened about a month ago. I was putting lotion on my legs after getting out of the shower. I had my foot rested on the toilet seat (lid down of course!) and the whole seat decided to come undone. I fell again my bathroom wall, kicked the scale across the room, landed on a cat who proceeded to scratch the crud out of my back and then knocked my head on the cabinet. I must have had a blackout or something because my lovely husband ran upstairs and found me. I do remember him taking the laundry basket off my head but that's about it....Needless to say, we got a new toilet seat after that.

Epic!! That's so like me. I once tripped up, then back down the stairs.... I wasn't even drinking! I stepped on a Chihuahua on the bottom step, bounced my face of the top step, landed on the big glass salad bowl I was holding which of course shattered cutting my knees to ribbons, then passed out. I woke up on the way to the hospital. It was awesome.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options

im sorry...but im laughing my butt off at work right now reading this.

ok i have one...

hubby has an electric tape measure..you know the kind you point and hit a button it tells you how far something is? well i got the brilliant idea to lay on the couch and hold it above my head and see how far up the ceiling was...well i dropped it. landed right between my eyes..i screamed bloody murder and hubby came in and said what happend? after he was done laughing he got me some ice. i feel like a bone chipped or something cause that dang thing hit hard but he still remembers and loves to tell the story.
  • susanaz
    susanaz Posts: 24
    Options
    Probably the time when I left the rest room in a department store and went all the way up the elevator when I felt a tap on my shoulder of a kind soul who pointed out to me that my long skirt was tucked up in my pantyhose in the back!!!!!OMG!!!"FAIL" was pretty livid, but hey....at least I was way thinner and younger back then so the butt was not looking like "SpongeBob Square Pants"
    LOL!!