New to Site!!

Options
Hey everyone!! I'm new to MFP....I'm hoping to live and feel healthier!! I'm excited, I hope this site brings motivation....

Replies

• redxmasqueen
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Speaking for myself, this site has been a Godsend!! I hope you have great success!
  • MemphisGirl75
    MemphisGirl75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My advice: check in everyday! Good luck to you :)

2858698.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi, janagrace!! You're gonna love this site. I love reading all of the success stories...truly inspirational. Best of luck to you in dropping the pounds!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is so inspiring. I am loving every minute that I am here. Feel free to friend me if you like. Wishing you great success in your weight loss journey and to getting healthier.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    YEAH YANA!! Finally got you to join here....it really helps and you better believe I'm going to get your to exercise with me at home....you just wait!!
  • becky2time
    Options
    I love this myfitnesspal, I had joined a while back, but holidays came and went and I goofed off and gained weight back. Not going to kick myself too much, but glad to have all the friends I can get for the motivation if gives to you!! Good luck in your quest for heathiness!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Welcome!