Hi Everyone - My Introduction

anne_c
anne_c Posts: 1
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I'm very new to MFP, just joined yesterday! I'm 39 years old and my goal is to be at my goal weight, healthy and fit when I turn 40 later this year. I am notorious for starting a plan and sabotaging myself and quitting quite quickly. I am hoping that MFP will help me stay motivated and on track.

Replies

• KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 447 Member
    Good luck, you have come to the right place. This site is great for keeping you focussed and you will find lots of into and support :smile:
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Welcome, you have come to the right place for motivation!! The people here are great!!! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Welcome! This site really helps!
  • welcome!!! :D x
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    This site will help you. I have tried everything and while most works for a while, this is life changing. My only advice is to be honest. If you don't eat healthy, still log it in. I was saying earlier that I was dieting and my best friend corrected me. I am living healthier and better than in a long time. Good Luck!
  • I've only been a member for about 1 week; but yesterday was the 1st day I didn't go over on my calories & carbs! I'm looking for new friends and any lo-impact exercise ideas (besides walking). Also, if you're a female over 40, do you have any tips for getting protein that doesn't necessarily involve eating meat? Thanks for the help. Have a great day.
  • Hi, I'm Nancy. I'm 54, short on height, but big on sense of humor! I need to lose this extra 20 lbs for my health.but also for my self-esteem. People still make fun of my shortness, that I can't do anything about, but I can control my weight and take care of this old body by eating right and exercising. My daughter-in-law, Christi, told me about myfitnesspal.com. I love this sight! I have told my TOPS pals , and my two daughters, and they have since joined , my husband also joined! Thanks Christi, and Thanks myfitnesspal.com!
  • Try egg whites and broccoli, both are great for protein.
This discussion has been closed.