Hello

Options
I am new here and I reallly really need to get healthy! I went to the hospital the other day and the doctor came in and told said I dont know where to start with your medical problems. I am anemic, I have high blood pressure, I also had high blood sugar and some other (Female) problems so I decided that I HAD to lose this weight. I know that it is the reason for most of my problems! I dont have a choice this time I have to lose this weight. I have let it go on too long!!! I am morbidly obese and I have to do this for me. I have tried to lose weight in the past and done really good for a couple of days and then got tired of it. I cant let that happen this time. I am really afraid that I might die. Any words of wisdom or encouragment you can give would sure help me. I have hated myself for too long. Its time to find the real me again one that I love.

Replies

• riahrampage
    Options
    good luck! i support you all the way ♥
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! We are here for any help you may need. Just start friending people and before you know it you will have the best support system ever!!!! Friend me now!!!
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Good Luck!! You have picked a great place to start. I love the support and accountability I get here. Hope you have the same great experience.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Now is definitely the time to start! It is spring, the weather will help. so will we! Get a lot of friends to support you. You can add me :flowerforyou:
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You can do it and this site will help you! We are here to support you. I don't think of it as a diet any more. I am changing my life for the better and get happier about it every day!
  • Sunshinema
    Options
    We have all been there in one form or another. You can do this because you want to and need to. There will always be setbacks and such but you just keep moving along. I have not lost a lot of weight but i have lost inches and feel so much better about myself and ran my second 5k and i am still overweight. you can do this but remember small steps and make small changes if that works for you....Start with walking if you like that, whatever you want. Make food changes each week if you need to by adding something healthy and removing something that is not. I know you can do this. good luck.

add me as a friend if you would like
  • jeanjeanne
    Options
    You have certainly come to the right place, I have been here for about 25 days and lovin it! the Support you get from all these fabulous people is so helpful. Together we can do this, add me as a friend and lets help each other become more healthy and fit!

good luck!
    Jeanne
  • mguist
    mguist Posts: 3
    Options
    I am just overwelmed with all the kind words!! Thank you soo much. :smile:
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    We are here for you. All you need to do is stay focused. Encouragement abounds here.