Newbie!

Options
Hey so I don't know a lot about this site but it looks like a lot of fun! I just had a baby 6 months ago and about a month ago I joined bootcamp and am definitely seeing results... half my baby belly is gone! I am going to be joining cardio kick-boxing too! It's definitely easier to stay on track when you are working out with help, i would never be able to do this alone!

Replies

• ashleyisit
    Options
    Hey so I don't know a lot about this site but it looks like a lot of fun! I just had a baby 6 months ago and about a month ago I joined bootcamp and am definitely seeing results... half my baby belly is gone! I am going to be joining cardio kick-boxing too! It's definitely easier to stay on track when you are working out with help, i would never be able to do this alone!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love this site. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the party!! Wish you great success!!:flowerforyou:
  • ashleyisit
    Options
    Argg how come I can't change my ticker info? I've lost 10 pounds so far and i went to change it and it still says i am at 0lbs lost??

Oh never mind it's probably according to when i started on this website... oh well!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    Argg how come I can't change my ticker info? I've lost 10 pounds so far and i went to change it and it still says i am at 0lbs lost??

Oh never mind it's probably according to when i started on this website... oh well!

Yep. You are stuck with that weight. I did that too. Cute baby! :happy:
  • Jubilee
    Jubilee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    [
  • Jubilee
    Options
    Go into TOOLS and then select UPDATE MY WEIGHT you can change your starting weight to what you are now so that you can see some progress on the ticker. :smile:
  • Jubilee
    Options
    Go into TOOLS and then select UPDATE MY WEIGHT you can change your starting weight to what you are now so that you can see some progress on the ticker. :smile:

TOOLS then GET YOUR WEIGHT LOSS TICKER then UPDATE MY WEIGHT.
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    KIck boxing is so much fun.......love Turbo Jam.......love the music and just getts you in such a great mood........awesome......and sure burns those cal........ welcome and you can do this....and a percious baby you have ..

:smile:

LInda
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: