Hey everyone I am new, need all the motivation I can get!!!!

Options
HI my name is Jamie I am 240 lbs and I need to lose about 65 to 70 lbs. I have always been skinny I am 5"11 and it wasn't until I had kids that I kept my weight on. I have been yoyo dieting for about 6 years and now I am finally doing it right, eating less and exercising. I need all the motivation possible because I always seem to give up after a while but I want my life and my body back!!!!

Replies

• jkmiller38603
    Options
    HI my name is Jamie I am 240 lbs and I need to lose about 65 to 70 lbs. I have always been skinny I am 5"11 and it wasn't until I had kids that I kept my weight on. I have been yoyo dieting for about 6 years and now I am finally doing it right, eating less and exercising. I need all the motivation possible because I always seem to give up after a while but I want my life and my body back!!!!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Welcome you are in the right place. :smile:
  • LoraTX
    LoraTX Posts: 8
    Options
    Jamie,

You are at the right place. There is no other lasting way to lose weight and keep it off, than changing the way you eat forever. That may sound depressing, but it can be liberating. You don't have to worry about your weight nearly as much when you know you are not going back to your old eating habits. So, jump in: consume less calories and burn more calories! Your goal is attainable. Good luck.

Lora
  • Jubilee
    Jubilee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi jamie

welcome, you are going to love it here! all the best to you on your weight loss goals. you can do it, we all can. just remember if you have one bad day don't let it get you off track just forget it and get back in the game, everyday is a new day. doing it right is the only way to do it. slow and steady wins the race. goodluck
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our shindig!! :drinker:
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie and welcome.......Im a newbie to.....you can do this!! Just visualize how you will feel , look and act when you are at goal!! I figure the time is going to pass, so lets do this together......giving up is not a option......just doing what we start out to the end.......is! lol

LInda