Great job...and I love your hair!
  • phassie
    phassie Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so cute!
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful!! Great job girl!! Keep up the GREAT work, you look amzing!!
  • iinnocence11
    Options
    You look great! if you don't mind me asking how tall are you?

I'm a shortie! Just 5 feet tall...
  • Tricia82
    Tricia82 Posts: 75
    Options
    You look amazing you are soo pretty great job!!
  • kristinam07
    kristinam07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! Awesome job!!!
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look good
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome Job !!! You look amazing ;}
  • Jolene2012
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou: You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • SLD0125
    SLD0125 Posts: 22
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • gertrude13
    Options
    awesome! :) super motivation! how long did it take you to lose the weight? :)
  • iinnocence11
    Options
    awesome! :) super motivation! how long did it take you to lose the weight? :)

Thank you so much!! Knowing that this helps to motivate you makes putting my most embarrassing pictures up totally worth it!
    I started my journey in May of last year, 2010... So it'll probably be a full year until I reach my goal of 130lbs.
    I'm thinking I may push it to 127, just so I can be in the "healthy" range for my BMI for the first time in my entire life!

You're all doing incredibly!
    Keep up the awesome work!! You all can do it!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Way to go. What a transformation. Keep up the good work.
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yeah you really do look great, well done and your pics will definitely motivate people including me! :)
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Ok, was in a funk, but you are an inspiration!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

L.
  • taureanbeauty293
    taureanbeauty293 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I lost 18 then gained back 5 because I stopped eating well and exercising- but those are some great pictures and I really want to start college healthy and fit. I personally would love to see 135 and get back to the runner's shape I had a few years back. Great job and thanks for the motivation!!! How are you doing maintaining??
  • iinnocence11
    Options
    I lost 18 then gained back 5 because I stopped eating well and exercising- but those are some great pictures and I really want to start college healthy and fit. I personally would love to see 135 and get back to the runner's shape I had a few years back. Great job and thanks for the motivation!!! How are you doing maintaining??

You can totally do it, so keep at it! I'm still trying to lose... I gave 6.2lbs left until I hit my goal. But I think the most important thing to do when maintaining is to keep up the healthier diet and exercise because if you get back into your old slup, you'll be right back where you started. You need to remember that this is a lifestyle change, not just something temperary! :)
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So inspirational! =) You've done so well! :flowerforyou:
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    omg, you look ****ing beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!