This week in weight loss history

Options
I have a friend who is doing incredibly well on Jennie Craig. She is simply eating the food and shedding 5 pounds per week, not gonna lie, it pisses me off a little. Here I am, sweating for 3 hours a week during class, monitoring what goes in my face and yet last week I lost .6! .6???? what is that? I must have shaved my legs before hopping on the scale! BUT this week was different. This week my body finally got it and I was able to lose 4.2 pounds through sweat, exercise, and eating a proper diet. What motivation let me tell you! I even had pizza last week and I splurged on a donut but I kept within my fat and calories and the weight still came off. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• pnnysinger
    pnnysinger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am frd.om Indiana. I work in a very busy and active job. What I need is something like this to help me get my diet and excersise under control. I have about 50lbs to lose. My health issues also can casue issues for me. I have arthritis and it can make it difficult to get motivated. So, far I like the way this is working out.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Just remember your weight will stay off and hers will be more likely to come back on since she is losing so fast and you are on a steady road.
  • nicolepope11
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats :) Keep sticking with it. You'll get to your goal weight soon!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! =) That is a real victory! You are doing things the hard way - which means it will work! Nothing comes easy, especially weight loss =) Also, remember you are probably building muscle in the process of all your workouts and muscle weighs more than fat! ;):flowerforyou:
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When I started at my gym I didn't see any loss for a week or two and then a big loss on the following week. My gym instructor said that some people are '2 week' losers. I think Im one of them! It takes my body over a week to register the good Ive done and then rewards me on the 2nd week. I can live with that :)