Its time for ME!

Options
Hi!
I am a Mom of 4 kiddos (ages: 15,12,7,5) my hubby and I have been married for 17years. I have always struggled with my weight but for the past 2 years it has gotten BAD. Basically I stopped caring...
We have been trying to conceive our 5th child for over 2 years now and in those 2 years I have had 3 miscarriages in a row. I basically have been through every emotion out there and I am tired emotionally and physically.
I need to lose weight.. I need to get my butt in gear... I need to stop putting my life on hold... I need to make time for ME!
So here I am! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• magpie8402
    magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey!
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Dealing with the time for me thing. I need to center and do.
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You go girl! It IS time for you...and you came to the right place!!! Welcome and good luck! :)
  • NinaP2013
    NinaP2013 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome!! God just works in mysterious ways! Keep your head up and do it for YOU!! Because YOU deserve it!!
  • Christysmile
    Options
    Congrats on getting started! Realizing you NEED to lose any weight at all is a huge step. Welcome to the group! What kind of diet plan are you using or what techniques are you using to help you lose weight? I love myfitnesspal because it helps moderate everything for you. You can also download it on almost any newer phone these days (smartphones, etc). Welcome! :)
  • ganttgang
    Options
    I was thinking of trying to stick around 1,200 calories a day and start walking. I live in Vermont and the weather is still not cooperating but... SOON! :)
  • Kmarchak
    Kmarchak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! Just try to stay and positive and give it your best! (:
  • knrbaker
    knrbaker Posts: 21
    Options
    You are going to do great, I just know you will. We can encourage each other.