Body Central Catalog....

Options
Still_Sossy
Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
I just received a catalog called "Body Central". I am wondering if anyone has ever ordered anything from there. The things are nice and prices are ridiculous (in a good way). I am wondering if this is crap or if it is decently made. So if you have anything from this company I would love to hear about it.

Replies

• shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    My sister got a dress and a couple of shirts from there and they looked nice. I would compare it to the quality of Forever 21 I think, not bad but not super nice. Hope this helps!
  • leb89
    leb89 Posts: 54
    Options
    ordered a dress and a vest from there. fast shipping. quality is fine, nothing special. have had both for around 6-8 months, no shrinking or seams coming apart. and I love both things!
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I ordered some clothes from there and the quality was horrible - which is why so cheap. You could see thru the cloth and was very cheaply made. I would not order from them again. It's too bad because the clothes look nice from the pictures in the catalog. I ended up sending the clothes back!
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love Body Central!!!! I have plenty of shirts from them. Yes the clothes are a reasonable price and good quality.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Some of it is good. We have a store an hour from me. I got a really nice sure for $5.
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    It's crap! Paper thin and not sewn very securely. Won't last long but great for a pinch! I do like their jewelry though, I bought alot on clearance. I liked the pair of shoes I bought from them too. But the clothing is nothing in person like it looks in the magazine.
  • nicolepope11
    Options
    Agreed. The quality isn't great, but not bad. Definitely comparable to Forever 21. I buy costume jewelry from there and it usually doesn't last too long.
  • RMD2173
    RMD2173 Posts: 4
    Options
    I've ordered tons...I love their stuff and the stuff is made really well - at least what I've ordered, the stuff is sooooo much better than the quality of say tshirts, tanks, cami's, etc. that you would get at Old Navy! :0)
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    There is a store in the mall near me. Sizes are generally for smaller bodies. Every once in a while something extra large might fit me and I only buy from the clearance rack as it is trendy stuff and doesn't seem very well made. I call it "disposable clothes" because it is cheap and I don't expect it to last.

I did get compliments on a sexy dress I got over the summer but it had glitter on it and wash it once and it never looks as good again...
  • ShelleyBowman
    ShelleyBowman Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I buy tons of stuff there... mostly tops, dresses & jewelry. This is not department store quality, but it works. Great for having lots of options and cheaper prices. The sizes do run small on everything I have tried. See if there is a store within driving distance for you as trying in is almost imperative. Or be prepared to exchange sizes via the mail.