100+ Group chat!!

Options
Let's all get together this evening and chat!! Download yahoo messenger if you don't have it already and if I don't already have your yahoo ID then send it to me in a message so I can invite you to the conference. And I mean EVRERYONE! Let's do some real time getting to know each other!!

WOoooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Let's all get together this evening and chat!! Download yahoo messenger if you don't have it already and if I don't already have your yahoo ID then send it to me in a message so I can invite you to the conference. And I mean EVRERYONE! Let's do some real time getting to know each other!!

WOoooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    Why not use the MFP chat?
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    I agree, just chat here.....So tell us about you...
    I'm Zoe, live in Iowa, and need to lose about 155 pounds
    How about u?????????????
  • NurseBarb
    Options
    I wasn't aware that MFP had a real time chat client. We have all been exchanging yahoo ID's. So how do you get to the MFP chat?
  • zoepane
    Options
    this is MFP chat....
  • NurseBarb
    Options
    This is a message board. In real time chat you don't have to hit refresh every few minutes to see someone's post, and there's no waiting for replies, youa re all there at the same time.

:flowerforyou:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    What....? This isn't mfp chat......

http://mfp-archive.harehome.org/chat/
  • zoepane
    Options
    it isn't how do you get there??????????
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    http://mfp-archive.harehome.org/index.php

Here's the link to MFP chat room
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
  • NurseBarb
    Options
    Thanks so much! I had no idea that existed!

So what time can we plan on getting together?

:drinker:
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    well, I went in to the chat to see if anybody was around...I never find anybody...does anybody use the chat?
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I'll be available at 7:00 P.M. Mountain time and all day tomorrow.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I agree, just chat here.....So tell us about you...
    I'm Zoe, live in Iowa, and need to lose about 155 pounds
    How about u?????????????

I like the idea of chatting here on the message board most times as it's conveient for anyone in such varied time zones/other countries

BUT then again I've not done a chat room chat except way back in the old AOL days...SCARY...heheh but I escaped long long ago...whew!:grumble: :laugh:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I am Connie... I am 32 and have 3 beautiful kids. 2 boys and 1 girl, all red heads. I am a stay at home mom. I live in western nc, in the mountains. It is so beautiful here right now. The leaves are changing now. I have 126 lbs to go to make it to my original goal of 150 lbs.

Connie
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't be there, I'm working this evening.
    Jackie
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I prefer the idea of a chat-room type setup because I like chatting in real time. Plus I don't like having to constantly hit refresh to see the latest messages since when chatting I'm ususally don't other things on the puter while chatting. Besides, we already have chat on the boards kinda thing going on here, already (100+ thread).

Don't worry if you can't be there. That's okay. It was really not a big formal thing. A couple of us just decided to get together and chat via Messenger. No biggie.

Oh, and if you don't want to download Yahoo Messenger, you don't have to. You can now use Yahoo Messenger for the web and chat through your browser. It works the same was as the downloadable one, except you don't have to download a thing. Here's more: http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/

Tish