furbo fire people ?

Options
How dancie is this system? I want another program will finish P90X in 2 weeks and want to change things up and than have two programs to put together. Wanted insansity but after much thought, research and ? have deceided not a good idea for a girl with not the best knees and some foot problems, So anyway furbo fire scares me only because I'm a really white girl with two maybe 3 left feet and I couldn't shake my bootie if I got paid to do it. so what do you think will I hate it because I can't dance?

Replies

• jvinsanity90x
    Options
    Honestly, don't let you not knowing how to dance hold you back. Turbo Fire is a great workout program and believe me, it took some persuading from my fiance to try it out with her. And I myself don't know nothing about dancing. LOL! It was a great workout program to add in the mix of workouts I already do. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed ;-)
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I will be finished P90X on April 9th, and I am also planning on going Turbo Fire next. Though, I am not too concerned about dancing...I'm not great at it, but I can move. From what I have heard it is not dancy (hehe...is that a word?). I think you would be fine with it.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 5 of Turbo Fire & I love it. There is a "routine" to the workouts, but not a lot of it is "dancing". There are some moments of booty shaking, but probably not as much as you think. Definitely high intensity & a lot of fun to do. If you don't move your feet & pivot while doing the moves it could wreak havoc on your knees. There is lots of punching, jumping, and kicking, but there is someone you can follow for a lower impact workout. You definitely want to have cross trainers to do the workouts. I'd recommend it to anyone that likes working out to DVDs.

Kim
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Thanks everyone.. Getting out the credit card now.