Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Halfway pics :)

1235»

Replies

• ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Wow good job!!!
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    You look amazing and so much younger! Awesome job! I love when people post their pictures, it keeps me motivated so one day I can show people my progress and hopefully motivate them as well. Thanks!!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    That is so awesoe congrats!
  • You look great! You're such an inspiration. Keep up the good work :tongue:
  • PhilGr1
    PhilGr1 Posts: 2
    35 pounds between Xmas and Mid March. Fantastic achievement. You should be very proud of yourself. I was 230lbs on 1st Jan 11, my heaviest ever weight. Now 209lbs, with a target of 182lbs. I struggled to run a mile on the treadmill, after Xmas, and last sunday, I ran 10k (6.2 miles), in under an hour. First time I have run that far for over 15 years! Keep up the good work. Get into exercise and enjoy the occasional treat. Well done!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Wow - you look this great already, and you're only halfway to your goal? You are doing a fantastic job, and looking gorgeous!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    WOW! Amazing job girl :)
  • mt2008
    mt2008 Posts: 46 Member
    You look great and what an inspiration!
  • McBoBo
    McBoBo Posts: 87
    Awesome!! You don't look 180 ... you look fantabulous!! Congrats on your pregnancy, too!
  • emourato
    emourato Posts: 29 Member
    You look Amazing!!! Congratulationsssss!!!! =)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    You look wonderful!!! Way to go!!! It's a great feeling...and you can see it in your face!!!!
    Enjoy the jacket!!!
  • OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Amazing!!!! Go you!!!!
  • You are doing Fantastic!!!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Wow Hun! Great job. U look so beautiful!!!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Awesome!! You don't look 180 ... you look fantabulous!! Congrats on your pregnancy, too!

Thank you! :)
  • you are too cute! love that outfit! great progress, keep it up!!
  • Cbeth80
    Cbeth80 Posts: 49
    180 is my goal weight! I can't wait to look this good, I am at 203 now. Way to go!!
  • Cbeth80
    Cbeth80 Posts: 49
    I just hope 180 looks that well on me too....:ohwell:
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Super cute! Way to go!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Wow - I love that jacket. You look amazing and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:

Also congratulations on your pg - I don't know if this is your first baby but I found it the most amazing thing I've ever done. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!