Never can have enough motivated friends!

Options
MsQt
MsQt Posts: 793 Member
Hello ladies! I was looking for very motivated supporters to join me fight that battle of the bulge. It is such a turn over of friends because they don't want it bad enough and they don't log in for days and weeks. I have no time for that. I've been on here for 36days and have great results. Come on and join in! add me:flowerforyou:

Replies

• brandi1385
    Options
    I agree, a strong support group is a MUST when battling the bulge and really just life in general!!! You can always add me if you need a motivation friend.
  • jrm29
    jrm29 Posts: 39
    Options
    I am addicted to this site now! I log on every day and am always happy to leave an encouraging comment :) I'll add you!
  • MsQt
    Options
    Thank you for supporting me and we are going to kick a-- on here!
  • MichelleMcWain
    MichelleMcWain Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just started this a week ago and I have a LONG journey ahead of me. I am determined to lose this weight. I have logged on everyday and have been really on top of my food tracking! Add me I need all the support I can get, as I am a single parent and only have my 5 year old cheering me on everyday. :)
  • missmollyqt
    Options
    Hi I am band new here. I have suggested this site to my friends but who knows of they will join. I really need support. I also have added the app to my blackberry so I am confident that I can keep this going. Please add me as i could use support and would love to share daily stories of my activities. Thanks.
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Msqut is one of the most motivational friend I met here! Totally awesome! Agree with u msqut! Seems like so many of them
    give up half way. Don't understand why too!

Need more motivational friends too!!! All of you can add me too! All of us can motivate each other!

Right msqut?? Wink wink!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :)
    I've been here a couple of days now and i'm completely addicted!!
    Anyone can feel free to add me if you want a motivated friend!
  • cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! ......

There is men on this site too. Lol

Loving this site good for motivation

Hope to succeed good luck
  • MsQt
    Options
    BeeJay! You are the best and we've always been on the same page!:smile:
  • MsQt
    Options
    Thanks ladies for the huge response! I have lots of friends now but I am sure that the turn over will come. I hope you all do an incrediable job on here as i am trying to do. I will invite more Pals soon! Again thank you so much!!:flowerforyou:
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i just joined on saturday and im addicted...i can't stay off of here:flowerforyou:
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site about a month. I'm about 2 months into my new lifestyle changes. Love the results I'm seeing and love this site. Feel free to add me. I'd love to hear all positive & negative feedback of what's helping and/or hurting you reach your goals. Best of luck all! :bigsmile:
  • tessastiltner
    Options
    Honey feel free to add me...I'm here EVERY DAY! Guess you could say I'm a leach lol.
  • emilysfa
    emilysfa Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello!

I agree! I am looking for a strong support group as well.
    Would anyone like to be friends?

Emily