Green Superfood Powders

Options
Does anybody here use the Superfood powders?

They are the ones with spirulina, chlorella, wheat grass... etc. I'm considering using this instead of pretending I can afford Shakeology.

Any suggestions on a brand?

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    I didn't start using superfoods until I got Shakeology. For $4 a day it's really not that bad. I tell all of my clients to track their food costs for two weeks, especially breakfast and lunch. Most people realize they spend upwards of $5-$6 on food that isn't 1/10 as nutritious.

From just a quick search it looks like a month's supply of superfood powder could run you from 20-45$ per month. Mix in the green, red, and others that Shakeology has you may come out to the same cost with less benefit.
  • danazsweet
    Options
    I get my greens in a concentrated powder in capsules. Juice Plus. Less than a $1.50 includes fruits in capsule form too.
  • castlesintheair
    Options
    I really like Amazing Grass - Green Superfood, I purchased it at Whole Foods. I especially liked the Citrus Flavor and the Berry Flavor. I think a container is around $30 - $60.. but I usually buy the small packets for a dollar or so each.
  • cgipson165
    Options
    Thanks for the input!