Baby pouch/sag??

Options
Okay, So I'm 50 pounds overweight and most people tell me they can't even tell. (They are just nice im sure lol)
Anyway,
I had my baby and I have a pouch and my sides have excess skin...kinda just...loose. So how can I make the sag/pouch go away? Just cutting down on my calories will take away the fat? But will it also pull my skin tight again? I'm working out with a lot of cardio too...But any other suggestions on doing things different?
Thanks for the help!

Replies

• bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    i totally have the same problem... i've researched this and basically the idea is that it is one of the most resistant spots so the best thing you can do is keep going and it will probably be one of the last places to go!
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would like to know this too, I call it my baby flap. I would like to know a good way to lose this and I hope someone don't tell mew to do sit ups!!!!
  • missmeagan89
    Options
    Oh man I want it to be the FIRST to go! lol. hahahaha Yes, please no sit ups!!! haha...I do them anyway...but I hate them!
  • angelstar2424
    Options
    If it's mostly skin, it's going to be hard to get rid of. Take vitamin E and also rub vitamin E on your belly. If it's just excess chub like I have as well, just keep on keepin on!
  • Codygirlslim
    Options
    i totally have the same problem... i've researched this and basically the idea is that it is one of the most resistant spots so the best thing you can do is keep going and it will probably be one of the last places to go!

Yep! Totally have it too...It's like that giant tounge that Adam Sandler has in the movie "Click!" lol I can actually tuck my iPod under it so it doesn't fall when I am sitting in the car driving. I JUST told myself Sat that when I can't hold the iPod there anymore I will most likely have reached a goal weight...not very accurate, but not any more or less so than fitting into a pair of jeans.LOL Your news is very sad...how unfortunate that it is the last to go! You would think that after carrying and birthing the baby we could get cut a break! :)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You mean the "fanny pack"? Unfortunately this my never go away without surgery.....tuck it!!
  • ecarr11799
    Options
    Yuppers...I got it too...good old Baby flap/C-section mark. I do however have a plus side, my husband said if I loose the weight to my goal and that is all that is left and its not going anywhere ( which he is fine with the way i am now, or if I loose, either way he doesnt care..so he says...lol) than he will try to get a tummy tuck...we will see! but some what of a motivation for me!
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing a lot of cardio and have lost 3.5 inches from my "pouch" ive also been using Nivea Firming lotion..I saw before and after pics from the Tyra Show and have been using it..It really does firm LOL! and I want this pouch gone asap...grrrrrrr. Good Luck to All and hope we can say Good Bye Pouch!!!

**if you had a c-section and the dr cut straight throught the muscle it is very difficult to get rid of it. (like Me :( ) but if its not c-section/surgery its just a matter of firming and building the muscle again. :) Takes a lot of time and work but WE CAN DO IT!!
  • KerriSmith82
    KerriSmith82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and after loosing 40lb (so far) and still having the sag i just guessed i was stuck with it, but then i started doing V-Sit crunches and reverse crunches (about 3 weeks ago both of which work the abdominals), and I am definitely starting to see a difference.