Looking for some friends, support, motivation you out there?

Options
New here. Doing good so far lost 20 pounds as od today. Started working out Feb 7th 2011

Replies

• Debzxx
    Debzxx Posts: 14
    Options
    Am new here too

Well done so far keep up the good working out.......
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hiya you are free to add me if you wish i ve been on here since aug last year on and off this family problem lol but sticking to it this time as im trying to hit my wedding dress goal!!
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place for sure!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • TinaHall1228
    Options
    I have been on this site for a little over two weeks . Feel free to add me ! I started out at 230lbs and now im 216.0 but would love the extra help along the way!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!! Good luck on reaching your goals :) Everyone on here is very motivational :-)
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started about the same time as you, almost to the day lol. I`m down about 18 lbs now and totally loving this site. Anyone can feel free to add me. I usually weigh in on fridays but I might be changing it to thursdays since we travel on fridays about once or twice a month. Anyways nice to meet you all :)
  • justjess575
    justjess575 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! We can work together. Feel free to add me!

3148342.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Nvanac
    Nvanac Posts: 33
    Options
    Thank you everyone. So far loving this site. I think I added all of you if I missed someone please feel free to add me. Thanks again
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Sending a request your way! I have been using MFP since January I love it! I've lost 28lbs so far.
  • eacetty13
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I new on here so looking for some motivation!!
  • mistic327
    mistic327 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too!! Feel free to add me as well. I'm highly motivated :)