Sweat

Options
Sooooo, last Monday I started exercising again, and I didn't hardly sweat, Tuesday same deal, Thursday same deal, Friday little more and the same for Saturday, then today! WOW! I looked like I was dunked in a tank! It's pretty much been the same exercises for the entire week, does your body forget how to sweat?

Replies

• SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    LOL, I dunno but I have always been a big sweater, so I don't think my body ever had time to forget!
  • jrlitt76
    jrlitt76 Posts: 52
    Options
    it could be that you werent hydrated enough, and as the week went on and you were getting back into exercising you started consuming more fluids? not sweating is an indicator that you dont have enough water in your system. Good job on getting back into it too!!!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I think alot of it depends on the humidity in the air. I almost never sweat no matter what I do unless it is real humid out. Also if you were dehydrated before you would not have sweat as much and if you are starting to hydrate yourself better then you should start sweating more. Just a thought.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    it could be that you werent hydrated enough, and as the week went on and you were getting back into exercising you started consuming more fluids? not sweating is an indicator that you dont have enough water in your system. Good job on getting back into it too!!!
    Never thought about this, in previous weeks, a lot of soda and junk was drank, now it's mainly water and tea at dinner. thanks!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have troubles sweating too, but I have 10 to 12 waters on average and sometimes more. My eye doc recently told me to start taking Flax oil and i have to use eye drops cause my eyes are so dry. Wonder if there is a connection, I don't know. But my son just told me a couple days ago, he can't believe I don't sweat with drinking water all day long.
    Never thought about this, in previous weeks, a lot of soda and junk was drank, now it's mainly water and tea at dinner. thanks!
  • scottb81
    scottb81 Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    As you become more fit your body becomes more efficient at a lot of things including cooling itself by sweating.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    As you become more fit your body becomes more efficient at a lot of things including cooling itself by sweating.

I have noticed the last couple of days that I worked out, that I was more wet, and stunk! I take that as good news! lol