I'm looking for a body double!!

Options
I'm looking for a body double. Someone with a similar height and weight; and similar goals. I need someone to motivate and push me when I really need it. And I need someone who is needing the same kind of motivation and support as well.

I've been doing this for a looooooooong time, (close to 3 years now) and I just can't beat these last 40ish lbs. (I've lost close to 100 already!) In fact, I've been stuck for the last 6 months. I've been yo-yoing within the same 10 lbs for the longest time now. I've readjusted my calories (both up and down!), I've upped my exercise, I've cut out alcohol, and still nothing. I think what it's really coming down to, are my "off" days are happening more often than they should.

I **KNOW** what I should do and how to fix this. But for some reason, I'm just not sticking with it. (Hello self-saboteur!) I need help and I know there has to be someone in a similar situation that needs it too.

A little about me:
I'm 24 - I'll be 25 in June! I'm 5'4", currently I'm about 182 and my goal range is from 140-150. I'm a single mom and I work full time - from home - eeeeeek! I also live with my chocolate & junk food addicted mother.

Sooooo, if you're interested, shoot me an email and let's get this party started!! :happy:

Replies

• SLD0125
    SLD0125 Posts: 22
    Options
    Your story and mine are VERY similar. Close SW, CW & GW!

I am 28, 5' 2", mother of 2.
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Stacie. I am 25 years old. My startting weight was 217. My current is 184. My goal is 135-145 depending on how I loo and feel too. So, as you see, current goals/weight are VERY similar. I struggle on my "off" days as well. I also struggle with motivation. Right now, I have a sprained ankle, so gym has been a no-go for a few days. I can't wait to get back to it. I am no expert, but I do know quite a bit on weight loss as well as tips and tricks. I will be more than happy to assist you in your weight loss journey as long as mutual motivation is present!
    Welcome and good luck!!!
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    Hey!!

I'm not the person you're looking for, different height, different goals etc but I just wanted to offer my support and say how amazing you look and how well you've done already!!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    And I am 5'5" FYI
  • PghGal2011
    Options
    the website you need is www.mybodygallery.com It is so wonderful for looking at what a body looks like a size!
  • dodoodoodo
    dodoodoodo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow you've lost so much already, great job!!

can't say i have the same exact situation but i'm 5'8 170 lbs and want to end up at 140. so i have about 30 lbs to go
    i'm a new mommy (well a 7 month old) and i'm 23 years old
    and i don't think there is a person on earth that likes junk food/ sweets as much as i do ;)
  • PghGal2011
    Options
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    the website you need is www.mybodygallery.com It is so wonderful for looking at what a body looks like a size!

I've seen this before! Thanks!

I'm mostly looking for someone with similar goals so we can motivate and push one another. I mentioned body size, because I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone who is 5'6 and 160 lbs looking to be 120 - kwim? Maybe that sounds a little absurd, but I've been on the bigger side of the weightloss spectrum and I still have a lot of those bad habits and tendencies, which is why I am stuck - someone who has been in my shoes before can understand and relate.
  • txbanq81
    txbanq81 Posts: 2
    Options
    LOL looks like I need to submit mine, Just out of curiosity I punched in my stats.....no results found...*sigh* looks like I need to quarterback this!