NEW TO FITNESS PAL

Options
Hello everyone, Im new to fitness pal and just wanted someone to talk to or someone to listen to about their experiences with losing weight

Replies

• greengoddess1
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on myfitnesspal about a week. I have enjoyed the community and the support from other members. I always welcome new friends to go along with on this journey. Friend me if you wish.
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandra, Welcome!

I just joined a few days ago after abandoning Weight Watchers. It's a great site so hopefully you'll find it helpful on your weight loss journey.

C x
  • sunnyday12
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this also. My sister is getting married in September and I'm really struggling with my weight. I currently weigh 179 and need to get down to at least 150. Not really sure how this site works so any tips/advice would be really welcome!:wink:
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you will find the site as helpful as I do! It's a wonderful place to be and there are many great people here to help you stay motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • carlajc18
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! I'm new to Fintess Pal and am loving it!!!! I'm soo excited and pumped to lose weight through the help of this site! I never knew what I was really putting into my body. Now that I've found a way to track everything, I am motivated to get on track and stay there. Thanks for providing this forum and best wishes to everyone!!!
  • goatstew
    goatstew Posts: 50
    Options
    I hope you all love this site like I have. I've been on for a couple of months, and I've had great success. I'm breastfeeding, so I'm taking it slow, but I've lost 14 pounds already and I love the support and positivity I get from others on here. It's great to have people to share in the journey with. If you log all your foods, even on really bad days, it really helps make you conscious of everything you're putting into your body and drives you to make healthy choices. I also feel motivated to exercise every day so I can log it in. It doesn't hurt that when my exercise and other successes pop up on my feed, my MFP friends always give me encouragement. It feels good to have my little victories acknowledged. I've had more success here than anything else I've done, and I feel like it's truly helping me to have a life change, not just lose weight. I hope you utilize it and love it! If you want support, go ahead and add me as a friend. :)