New Kid on the Block!

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Amanda Nugent, and I am ready to lose the baby fat! I had a beautiful baby girl on March 17, named Brooklyn Jade. She is the joy of our lives! The fat she left behind, however, isn't. I need to lose
45 pounds to get back to a healthy weight. Hopefully this will help. I have been so discouraged by all of the new mom's around me dropping their weight so quickly, and I am stuck here overweight and unhappy. I know that my husband can't think that my c-section pooch is sexy, even though he still says I am just to make me feel better. I want to feel sexy for myself! I want to be able to fit back into that cute lingerie I got for our wedding 2 1/2 years ago (and all of my "skinny" clothes). I hate going to the store to get something new to wear, and having to grab a larger size. It is hard to stay on track, because I have my baby, school (I attend full time at LSU- Shreveport pursuing my Early Childhood Education degree), work (I work Monday and Friday, 7:45 - 6:30 as a bank teller), my husband, church (we are youth sponsors at our church, among other things), and our 3 dogs and 3 cats! My life is crazy!

I said all of that to say, please encourage me to stay on track.

Thanks guys!

Replies

• sleepingbeauty8705
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My name is Amanda Nugent, and I am ready to lose the baby fat! I had a beautiful baby girl on March 17, named Brooklyn Jade. She is the joy of our lives! The fat she left behind, however, isn't. I need to lose
    45 pounds to get back to a healthy weight. Hopefully this will help. I have been so discouraged by all of the new mom's around me dropping their weight so quickly, and I am stuck here overweight and unhappy. I know that my husband can't think that my c-section pooch is sexy, even though he still says I am just to make me feel better. I want to feel sexy for myself! I want to be able to fit back into that cute lingerie I got for our wedding 2 1/2 years ago (and all of my "skinny" clothes). I hate going to the store to get something new to wear, and having to grab a larger size. It is hard to stay on track, because I have my baby, school (I attend full time at LSU- Shreveport pursuing my Early Childhood Education degree), work (I work Monday and Friday, 7:45 - 6:30 as a bank teller), my husband, church (we are youth sponsors at our church, among other things), and our 3 dogs and 3 cats! My life is crazy!

I said all of that to say, please encourage me to stay on track.

Thanks guys!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome to the site and good luck!

You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

Your daughter is darling :smile:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success and you CAN do it :drinker:
  • flash
    flash Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I am a rather new member myself. I do think that you will enjoy this site. I've only been a member for 2 weeks but I do enjoy all the great encouragement. Reading everyone else's stories are very encouraging for all of us. Good Luck!
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, Iam a newbie too!! welcome...you have a beauiful baby girl!! I have six gsons........hew!! hew!! always wanted a cheerleader.......just football players now.....hope to see ya around.

LInda