I have a request, Help save a breast

Options
Please go to http://www.myspace.com/pinktogether
It is free to you.

Type in Hesperia for the town and then my name is Donna
and then you send me a flower for free. :flowerforyou:
By sending a flower you are helping with donation to the cure for breast cancer.

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Please go to http://www.myspace.com/pinktogether
    It is free to you.

Type in Hesperia for the town and then my name is Donna
    and then you send me a flower for free. :flowerforyou:
    By sending a flower you are helping with donation to the cure for breast cancer.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Done! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Done!!:flowerforyou: I'll forward this to all my family/friends!
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Oh Thanks you so much
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Just bumping this for new readers! Please do this little thing, it is free to you.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!

AND........

Done :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Max!! BEFORE!!! Here's your chance, help save a breast!!! And send a flower :bigsmile:
    And for a very good cause too :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    BUMP!!

AND........

Done :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Max!! BEFORE!!! Here's your chance, help save a breast!!! And send a flower :bigsmile:
    And for a very good cause too :bigsmile: OH! and for free too :happy: :tongue:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Done
  • DisneyBride13
    Options
    You are an amazing human being.

A flower for you:flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I went on the Susan G. Komen site to buy a cute little trinket or two and ended up spending $35! At least it's going to a very good cause! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hi Donna, just went to the site and left you a flower and a comment. :flowerforyou:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    OH my, I couldn't believe when I got up this morning and I had a bunch of flowers in my vase, and another comment.
    I had told my husband yesterday how I had sent email to my friends, and a few did it right away, but when I put it out on MFP, I could almost watch the flowers arrive. I was telling him how even though it is a health and fitness /diet support group, we support it all on here.
    You guys are awsome. Thanks so much!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    We're here for ya girly!!! You're an amazing person!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Done. God bless you. You are brave.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Done, flower and comment given. Stay strong.:smile:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I wanted to thank everyone who sent me a flower on this page. It was so sweet to get so many and I know it is mostly from my MFP friends.
    25000 goal was reached through the program, so I guess Myspace.com or who ever set up the event is going to pay the entire money. I bet they didn't think it would be reached in 10 days.
    So thanks again and if you hadn't done a flower, you can still go to the pinktogether page and look around and still send flowers to people. We still get notified when we get one, we just don't know who sent it unless you leave a comment also.
    Thanks again to everyone, it was a fun and uplifting event. Specially while I am home recovering from my own breast reconstruction operation. Woo Hoo to new boobs!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    SM
    Donna
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    done with comment :)

What a lovely, creative idea someone came up with for survivors, loved ones lost, family members etc.

I was there for a very long time.

I went to my own city as well and gave each woman there a flower....

So glad you posted this...I'll be sending up positive healing thoughts as you recover!
    FC:flowerforyou:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    maybe its an american thing because its not working for me :frown:

congrats on already reaching the goal!:flowerforyou:
  • bellmom627
    Options
    done!

:flowerforyou:
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161