Are you like me? Friend me!!

Options
I'm a 35 yr old stay home mom of 2 that I homeschool. I am a photographer. I have a heart condition and COPD even though I've always been a skinny non smoker. I have begun putting on weight with my new meds and am on MFP to control that. I Believe in God. Volunteer 60+ hours a month and go to school myself. Husband is a trucker who is only home on weekends.
My kids are a girl 13 years old also on mfp name tinyprincess. She has mild Autism and a sensory disorder making her unable to feel full and every new feeling feels like hunger to her.
A 5 year old boy who has severe Celiac's disease. It almost killed him 2 years ago. Both of my kids play an instrument and they model.

Anyone out there with similar lifestyles?

Replies

• lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Options
    My sister is on MFP and has a similar lifestyle. She has twin 5 yr olds with Autism and sensory issues. She has two older children, 16 and 14. She is a stay at home mom currently and the 14 yr old does cyber school. Friend her as she is very new here as well - - - sunnydaytwins is her screen name I think.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    My sister is on MFP and has a similar lifestyle. She has twin 5 yr olds with Autism and sensory issues. She has two older children, 16 and 14. She is a stay at home mom currently and the 14 yr old does cyber school. Friend her as she is very new here as well - - - sunnydaytwins is her screen name I think.

Thanks I sure will!
  • Foutlaw77
    Foutlaw77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i'm exhausted just reading your intro! I am a 33 yr old SAHM, with little ones, but they go to school outside the home. I do believe in God and volunteer, though! Friend me, if you'd like. : )
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Lets see, I am almost 24, I have three kids with one on the way, my hubby works 2nd shift so I hardly see except weekends when he isn't working overtime I absolutely believe in God! My oldest is 4 and we are having problems with his speech, he talks like a 2 year old and he has trouble following directions even if he does it day after day. I see similarities. :smile: Keep the faith!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Im about to be 29...mother of 3 beautiful kids...both my 8 year old son and 7 year old daughter are autistic on the high functioning side of the spectrum
  • nalignmentwlife
    Options
    I have a similar lifestyle, friend me too. I am 34 years young and I have 3 children that I home-schooled for some years but now, they are in school out-side of the home. I am also a full-time student. My eldest daughter is 16 and she has schizophrenia and my son is 10 and my other daughter is 7. My husband is a workaholic; he's a biblical scholar and motivational speaker. He works out with me in the mornings and diet with me too.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I'm adding all ya'll thanks!
  • hlward29
    hlward29 Posts: 2
    Options
    HI! I am 29 and about to be 30. I am also new to fitness pal! I don't have any children yet. I am currently going to college full time and working full time. I am going to school to be a teacher. I want to specialize with Autism. My story isn't the same as yours but you could friend me anyway if you would like!

5894533.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods