BLACKBERRY APP!

Options
Just sharing my excitement in the blackberry application for MFP which came out today.. I installed it right when I got the notification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• esskaym
    esskaym Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here! Finally!!!!!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    me tooooo!!
  • formytwins
    formytwins Posts: 106
    Options
    I am not sure mine is working right? All I can do is log food and exercise? I can't see my friends???
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I got a notification last week and installed right away and love it!!!!! It is soooo much faster than going out on the web thru my phone and trying ot do it!!
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am not sure mine is working right? All I can do is log food and exercise? I can't see my friends???

I can't either, I don't think you can. I think you're only able to track your intake
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I added it on the weekend..I was sooo excited too...
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options

From what I can tell about it it is only a means to track, you can add food, exercise and make changes to your profile only.
  • formytwins
    Options

I can't either, I don't think you can. I think you're only able to track your intake

Okay.....thanks!!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Just use your phone's browser for the newsfeed and message board, and the app for food.
    :happy:
  • GrowOrDie
    GrowOrDie Posts: 42
    Options

Okay.....thanks!!!

My blackberry sucks... :/ I need a new one... waiting on it to DIE so I can get a new one!! Gonna make it work for now! :)
  • formytwins
    Options

Okay.....thanks!!!

My blackberry sucks... :/ I need a new one... waiting on it to DIE so I can get a new one!! Gonna make it work for now! :)

I don't really like my Blackberry anymore. I want an Iphone 4 but do not want to sign a contract...........I will have to wait for now:(
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Okay.....thanks!!!

I don't really like my Blackberry anymore. I want an Iphone 4 but do not want to sign a contract...........I will have to wait for now:(

I hate my blackberry too. And the MFP app is soooo much better, as im sure you have access to the message boards as well