I'm new.

Options
Hello, I just signed up and am new to this site. It looks like it's what I need to keep going on my fitness goals. I have 5 busy boys and a husband that I love so much. I know I need to do it for them but I want to get myself back and do it for me too. I love to exercise but food is the hard part. It's time to get serious with my healthy eating. Here we go!!!

Replies

• rebecca319
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • hangelgirl
    hangelgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You Can Do it!
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! it's a great site. Great job taking that first positive step on your journey!
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome, you have come to the right place!
  • jewelkindred
    Options
    I am new to this site too! I just signed up today. I am on a serious mission to lose 25 pounds by June 2011. I am READY!!
  • seansgirl
    Options
    i have set a goal and food is one of my biggest issues also i am an emotional eater but i started seriously doing this about a month ago and have lost a total of 25 lbs so far i do zumba which is fun and watch what i eat i feel so much better so dont give up youll get there
  • britrenae
    britrenae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new too! I would love tosupport you in your weight loss goals! My problem is food too, so we can do it together!
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im a mum to five busy kidlets too, I know how important and difficult it can be...Welcome!!
  • sava2k
    sava2k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good luck on your goal. You can do! I did it!
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love this site. It really makes losing weight and getting healthy easy and fun. :smile:
  • swissmisscutie
    Options
    I am fairly new too an really like the food diary! It helps. Good luck to you!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome!Good luck!Love the pics of the boys!!