Hello - I'm New to the Community

Options
Hello, my name is Peppers Shante' McBeth and I am new to the My Fitness Pal community. I am married with three kids (ages 6, 8, & 12). I am excited about my new weight loss venture and am looking forward to the rewards ahead. I plan to take my weight loss process step by step. I am 198 pounds (currently wearing a size 16) and have 40 pounds to loose in hopes of getting back into a size 10 or 12. Looking forward to the journey ahead and can't wait to meet lots of great people along the way.

Replies

• nalignmentwlife
    Options
    Hello, my name is Bahahseyah, I'm fairly new too. I wish you the best on your weight-loss journey...
  • YCFIELDS
    YCFIELDS Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy it as much as I am.
  • GooneyAngel
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure that you will find lots of support and encouragement here! I joined 1 month ago and love this site! it has definately helped me in keeping on track...GL!
  • iraidatheseeker
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :wink: I'm sure you'll be loving it as much as I do! :flowerforyou:
  • KrystiR
    KrystiR Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome! There are a lot of helpful tips and advice i am finding on this site. Im sure you will find it motivational (I know its getting me pumped up). Best of luck to you!