weighing in

jsteras
jsteras Posts: 344 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
I was wondering do you all weigh in every day or weekly?

Replies

• LilOlMe69
    LilOlMe69 Posts: 89 Member
    Depends on how I feel, or did, I tipically like to weigh in on Mondays, but if I lose during the week, I like to post it too! Keeps me motivated! :)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Depends on how I feel, or did, I tipically like to weigh in on Mondays, but if I lose during the week, I like to post it too! Keeps me motivated! :)
    Me too! :smile:
  • GlynisH
    GlynisH Posts: 69 Member
    i was weighing in once a week, but my weight fluctuates between 163 and 168. so i've started weighing in daily so i can monitor my fluctuations.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Hi! i was weekly and now it is bi-weekly! FOr females it is to much for us when we wigh in everyday because our bodies are so unique! Best wishes!
  • mt2008
    mt2008 Posts: 46 Member
    I TRY to weigh in once a week, on Thursdays. But I usually end up jumping on the scale a few times during the week, just to see how I'm doing. :-)
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    I'm weighing myself & charting my progress daily, but only update MPF once a week (Friday).
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Weight tends to fluctuate several pounds from day to day...heck even from morning till night....depending on so many factors.

With that said...I still have a hard time resisting the call of the scale! I tell myself I only need to weigh once a week but then I think....what's it gonna hurt to pop on this AM just to see? It does play games with your head though if you fluctuate naturally from day to day or if your TOM is right around the corner.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    once a week for me, not necessarily at the same time that day.
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    I weigh myself every day but I only record my weight on here once a week (on Tuesdays)....and only then does it become my *real* new weight!
  • doinitforreal
    doinitforreal Posts: 7 Member
    I'm a freak when it comes to weighing....I weigh every morning before I get dressed & every night before I get in bed. BUT, Tuesdays are my OFFICIAL weigh day...that morning is the one that counts. The rest is just a checking in for myself. I have learned that it keeps me on track....:tongue:
  • polrwht07
    polrwht07 Posts: 20
    I check my weight everyday, only because I'm trying to document how my weight fluctuates throughout the week. I've seen gains, and losses as much as 7lbs throughout a given 48 hour period.

The weight I typically record on here is the weight I get on Monday morning.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    daily at 7:30am. I like to see how it fluctuates and predict whether I'll have a good weigh-in the next day.

I put most emphasis on the weekly trend though.
This discussion has been closed.