To the Women

manleyzoo
manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
I am asking this here, because I really don't want to ask my friends on FB. Has anyone heard of the Diva Cup? Better yet, does anyone use it? I have been reading up on it and am thinking of trying it. Would like to hear input from people that already use it.

Replies

• TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    i tried it twice & might've used it wrong, but it didn't 'catch' anything, i was out the first time & had to stop to buy new panties & tampons asap! the second time, i was home & didn't keep it in long enough to have a disaster, but both times, it was a waste of $ & didn't work.
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    I've never heard of the Diva Cup, what is it?
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    I havent used the Diva Cup, but I do use Instead. Its a ring that collects similar to the diva cup. I have used it for about 3 years and wont go back. Love it, love it. love it.
  • hyoung3
    hyoung3 Posts: 85 Member
    Rats.... I thought the Diva Cup was the trophy on American Idol.

Wrong again.... (sorry, being a little foolish today) :devil:
  • manleyzoo
    dlmartin, it is a device that you insert your vagina to catch, if you will, your monthly flow. Ideally it replaces pads and tampons. Sounds great, in theory.

Hyoung, LMAO!!!!! Nothing wrong with being a bit foolish!!! :-D

Thanks for the input Dom80 and jnlynch. both sides heard from. LOL
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    I have friend who use it and they love it!

I haven't used it yet. I don't think it can handle my flow and I'm not ready to chance it.
  • manleyzoo
    That girl, that is my worry. If I do try it, it won't be without back up!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.