Options
    Fast food
  • melanii22
    melanii22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chips & Salsa!!!!
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    I'd have to say rice, the packaged stuff by lipton, we were eating it almost every night, but now I have limited it to a couple times a month. Brown rice with fresh cilantro and lime juice is yummy! Another one would have to be desserts and anything sweet! Coffee was a huge one for a long time, because I used to flavored coffee mate, and I was drinking a pot of coffee a day...not good!
    The biggest one is alcohol, love my wine and beer, now I have limited it to saturday nights...and so far no weight gain with doing that!!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Wine wine and more wine!!!!

Cabernet, Chardonnay, Champagne, Pinot Noir, Pinot Grigio, Shiraz

I love them all!!!!

and Italian Food!!!
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Men! Haha, sorry. I've been on a Salt n' Pepper kick lately.

Beer for me too. Especially on hot days like today, and like you, I don't drink light beers. I love microbrews, seasonals and such. I even found this cool one called Midas that's made from recipes they used over 2700 years ago, so it's kinda ....*sigh* Never mind. See?!
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, Nutella, Grasshopper Ice cream, anything that is chocolate, huge sweet tooth.
    I have really been having a problem with Nutella lately, I can't seem to put that damn little jar down!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Oh, and cupcakes are a weakness too.... unfortunetly there is a bakery just two doors down from my weekend job...
  • mom2claudia
    Options
    Soda and CHEESE. I freaking love just about every cheese ever made. Neufchatel, however, has become my friend. I use it on light bread for the occasional "grilled cheese" in the sandwich maker with a piece of Jennie-O turkey bacon. Not health food, but at least it's junk with far less calories.
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Mexican Food, Vodka, Gin, Wine (no drinking problem here :wink: ) Caramel, those Easter candies called Marshmallow eggs (the neon coloured ones with the white fluffy stuff in them) Yup, sugar wrapped in sugar. Bread,
  • 40_Fabulous
    Options
    Chocolate. I can honestly say that I have eaten a chocolate bar a minimum of four times a week for the last thirty years.

Hershey's chocolate bar with almonds is my all time favorite

Followed by Cadbury Eggs (the orange chocolate flavored ones, unfortunately they are seasonal so I eat Caramelo bars instead)

I wish I didn't love it so much. :tongue:
  • gardenmama
    Options
    My biggest weakness as far as food goes would be super rich, savory vegan food. Yes, you can gain weight on raw vegan food. I enjoy inventing raw vegan cuisine and I HAVE to sample it, so...
    I think for most people, staying on track means balance, not deprivation. A few of us need to eradicate certain things until we develop enough self discipline to find that balance. We ALL need practice thinking ahead about how many treats one can afford to eat (or drink) in a week, not keeping any more than that amount in the house, and being accountable to your spouse, friend, etc. It's also CRITICAL to have on hand appeasing alternatives to our cravings for when we run out of our treat rations. That's it for my 2 cents!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    chccolate,brownies,ice cream
  • MrsHinds7
    MrsHinds7 Posts: 64
    Options
    I agree with weekends being a HUGE weakness! I am great during the week because I pack my carefully planned breakfast, lunch and snacks, and then I feel great for sticking with it so I eat a healthy dinner. But once my weekend hits, I'm awful at sticking with it!! This might be because my true weakness is my husband, haha. He loooooves to eat out and snack so when I'm with him all day, I tend to eat badly. BUT-- I'm teaching myself that I can still go out with him, but make healthy choices. So hopefully I can get back on track!!
  • amershawn
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Ice cream....my husband and I like to eat ice cream when we watch a movie together and that is at least twice a week. I don't eat it all the time but it is really hard to say no :(
  • micco27
    micco27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Eating late at night is my biggest problem! I'm still losing weight though after some good tips from friends. Now I snack on small amounts of fruits or Quaker multigrain snacks instead of high fat crackers. Still, I know I would lose more weight if I could just stop. My real problem is that I wake up at least four or five times a night. Sometimes, I'll just drink a bunch of water, but when you're half asleep it's really hard to convince yourself not to get a bite here and there.
  • Food and reading/computer. no matter how i tell myself I'm gonna do good and eat my cal intake in a healthy way, I always find myself reaching for a snack while reading or playing on my computer. Plus I love food, I love to eat, cook and watch others eat what I made.
  • Midcoast_Mermaid
    Options
    Mine is haning out infront of my computer (editing photos, watching Netflix, facebooking, chatting, anything) instead of working out. Also, potato chips.
  • dawnelaine96
    dawnelaine96 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Homemade, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... raw. Yummmmmy!!!
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    Alcohol for sure! Just on the weekends I crave it. But so far, I've been free for 2 weeks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!