weight loss buddy needed!!

Options
Hi I'm 23, unhappy and dont have much body confidence due to my weight and size ( 216lbs and size 18(mainly, occasionally 16)). Been trying for 2 years to get to a happier weight and it aint been going well (yo-yo comes to mind). Was wondering if anyone was willing to become my weight loss buddy and just talk, support and log weight on here.

Thanks L x

Replies

• tappytaptap
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend! :D the more support the better!
  • srrosenbalm
    srrosenbalm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Not sure how good of a buddy I'd be, seeing as how I sometimes go MIA. But, I'd love to add you as a friend to help with motivation, and to keep each other posted on how our progress is going!!
  • Brendaleecantu
    Options
    you can add me as well
  • gonzanab
    gonzanab Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can count on me! If you need a friend, I can help you out. I'm on myfitnesspal everyday so don't be hesitant to talk to me. I'm sure your weight will come off eventually. Until that happens, make sure you love yourself anyway because you deserve to like everyone does.
  • faerie_dust
    Options
    feel free to add me - happy to help however I can!!!

good luck! you can do it!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great things happen here. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • loser148
    loser148 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. you can add me.
  • mememe84
    mememe84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you can add me i was 208 when i started 25 days ago so i need motivating too x
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I started two weeks ago at 212. I've found that this site, combined with the awesome people on here have motivated me like crazy! Welcome and GOOD LUCK!!!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a very positive, motivating and inspiring place to be. Fee free to friend me, and good luck!:smile:
  • Tracy1972
    Tracy1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I know how to go to the gym a lot. I just can't get the eating under control.