Fit By Summer - March

Options
Hey friends! Sorry it took me a few days to get to posting the March thread.

Here we are again! Who's hanging in there? I know there is a lot of crud going around lately and that makes it easy to fall off the wagon...so let's help each other get back on!

I have finally lost another pound after being stuck for a while, and so I am hoping it will lead to another round of weight loss for me. On the plus side, I have lost 51 lbs since this time last year when my twins were born.

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Hi Em!!
    I need to get back on the wagon big time.

Fit by summer!! Let's go!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm going to meet my goal of 20 lbs by my birthday, but I am still SLOWLY losing, so it's not a total fail! I wish I was better about watching my intake EVERY day and not just most days.
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    bump-- just maintaining til after my wedding, but i wanna keep in touch with the thread!
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    WOW sparkles that is a HUGE accomplishment *raises the roof*

I do not think I will be losing as much weight as I anticipated either, but I am still trying. Worked out today for the 3rd day in a row on wii active and my whole body is sore so that is a good sign that I am doing it some good...tomorrow is a rest day so looking forward to that. See ya all tomorrow for weigh in!!
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    OK FRIDAY WEIGH IN, weighed in at 260 last week after gaining some weight back, exercised a lot this week and scaled in at 255!! So excited to keep up working out...goal is to get to 10 pounds lost by next weigh in, wish me luck.

Andrea
  • darrenw74
    darrenw74 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Still here. I'm going out socially tonight, so hopefully I can keep the damage to a minimum.
    Life must go on.
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    Still here. I'm going out socially tonight, so hopefully I can keep the damage to a minimum.
    Life must go on.

Great attitude, 26 pounds is an amazing accomplishment you are such an inspiration!
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wooohoooo lost 1.5 pounds since last post. I'm now at 199.5 YAYAYAYAYAYAY Onederland Baby!!!!!! :love:

I have kicked 25 lbs out of my life since January. I'm on Day 4 of P90X...smokin hot summer bod here I come.

Goal by summer 185 (maybe lower)
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Spring break week from college so my schedule has been all messed up and friends keep wanting to eat out. Needless to say, i didn't have a great week. But I'm going out to play volleyball tonight and will hit the treadmill tomorrow before folks come over for dinner and a movie. We were going to hike to a waterfall, but 80% chance of rain wrecked that plan.That's okay, if they come over and I cook, I control the menu and the calories in! Just hoping I didn't gain this week. Officially back on the wagon for the next week.
  • tmdugger
    Options
    Gave up weighing myself for lent, except on Sundays....So new weight 198. Loss of 1.5 lbs. I've also started tracking my body fat percentage because I'm doing P90X....Day 0, 50% body fat (UGHHHHH) Day 12, 41.9% :happy:
  • darrenw74
    Options
    The bad news is I totally fell off the wagon this weekend.

The good news is I'm down another 1.4 pounds.

I'm trying to get back on track this week and log everything I consume.
  • tmdugger
    Options
    @darren You can do it!!!! and great job on the loss. Sometimes a a couple "bad" days shock our system in a good way. Just pick it up today.
  • heathally
    Options
    Bad week last week. I injured my neck so I didn't work out after Wednesday at all, ate crap all week and didn't keep track of any of it, and was PMS-ing so I didn't really care. Didn't weigh in this morning since I decided to hold off on swimming until I'd seen the Dr. today about my neck (even though it's much better) so I don't know the damage yet. Well, it's a new week. Time to get started again.
  • darrenw74
    Options
    I can't even believe this, but I hit my summer target. I've lost 30 pounds.

My cruise is coming up in 3 weeks, and I feel fantastic.

I'm so excited.

I've changed my goal to maintain. Any loss from here is just gravy.

I'll probably be logging on less frequently from this point.

Good luck everyone!
  • heathally
    Options
    I can't even believe this, but I hit my summer target. I've lost 30 pounds.

My cruise is coming up in 3 weeks, and I feel fantastic.

I'm so excited.

I've changed my goal to maintain. Any loss from here is just gravy.

I'll probably be logging on less frequently from this point.

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!!!! That's amazing, I'm thrilled for you and hope you thoroughly enjoy that cruise. You deserve it.
  • tmdugger
    Options
    GREAT JOB DARREN!!!! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • heathally
    Options
    Back on track. Lost another 1.5 pounds to I've actually lost 7 pounds on the dot! Can't wait for my first 10 pounds, I'm going to treat myself...with a pedicure :smile: