Applebee's Burgers

LoraTX
LoraTX Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
I know these are bad, but..............:blushing: ................. I ate 2 of the mini burgers and want to add the appropriate calories and can't find the nutrition info anywhere. I've looked all over the Internet and even called my local Applebee's. Can anyone help with that?

Thanks,

Lora

Replies

• LoraTX
    I know these are bad, but..............:blushing: ................. I ate 2 of the mini burgers and want to add the appropriate calories and can't find the nutrition info anywhere. I've looked all over the Internet and even called my local Applebee's. Can anyone help with that?

Thanks,

Lora
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

Thanks,

Lora

I just googled 'Applebee's Nutritional information for mini burgers' tons of sites came up...too many links to post here....be much easier for you to just try again I think you'll find something... if you include the following in your search

I saw one site that said 650 calories for a mini cheese burger from there... I'm not at all familiar with Applebees foods so you might want to double check that info again yourself.
  • LoraTX
    I tried it, and it brought up lots of pages, but none of them had the nutritional info for Applebee's Mini Burgers. The only info for any burgers from Applebee's that I can find is for the Quesadilla Burger. Not the same, at all. Thanks for your suggestion, though. I appreciate you taking to time to look. :happy:

Lora
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Go to the website, thedailyplate.com. Type in mini burgers and it comes up with mini burgers from fast food to Ruby Tuesdays. The best I could guess, since Applebees doesn't want to post their calories is, 150 cal per burger. Hope this helps.:smile:
  • LoraTX
    Thanks. That looks like a good estimate to me. I'll go with that. Thanks for taking the time to look it up. I'll have to use that site in the future to get estimates. It looks like they have a lot of info.

Lora
This discussion has been closed.